• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

But it's still climate change's fault!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

iwannabeacowboy

Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/06/27/antarcticas-big-secret-active-volcanic-heat-found-under-pine-island-glacier.html

iwannabeacowboy said:
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/06/27/antarcticas-big-secret-active-volcanic-heat-found-under-pine-island-glacier.html

All one needs to do is follow the money. Those who get the richest are those who promote climate change the loudest.

Always follow the money. And the spouses, because that's where more often than not you'll find the money. Unless they have a foundation.

I think it's funny, in this article, that mother nature seems to be screwing with the alarmists.

Meteors have struck earth and created many climate disasters. Check the craters for evidence. Likely caused the ice age but I wasn't around back then.

We are still rotating around the sun at the same speed. Still spinning on an axis at the same speed. Less ozone means more evaporation, more clouds, more lightening that creates ozone. Balance. Thousands of years established this balance. One volcano in one year can more pollutants in the air than man has throughout history. Man is vain if he thinks he is in control of climate.

We shouldn't fail stupid and throw out trash or intentionally damage our environment.

It may be a good thing some people are making money on all the 'climate change' hoopla, if that's all they are capable of!

I'm still wondering what was to blame eons ago when this portion of 'the great American Desert' was an inland sea! And what caused the change. It's relatively easy to believe, when looking at the Badlands, some 60 miles southwest of us, that water erosion shaped those odd land formations, but much harder to believe, or to understand the hows and why's of that amount of water.

Even more difficult to think that same body of water extended down toward the Gulf of Mexico, covering the western area of the state of Mississippi along the Mississippi River, which heads up in northwestern Minnesota.

However, I am glad we are no longer 'under water' around here, even tho I sure would like to see enough rain to put a few inches of water on the ground!

mrj

mrj said:
It may be a good thing some people are making money on all the 'climate change' hoopla, if that's all they are capable of!

I'm still wondering what was to blame eons ago when this portion of 'the great American Desert' was an inland sea! And what caused the change. It's relatively easy to believe, when looking at the Badlands, some 60 miles southwest of us, that water erosion shaped those odd land formations, but much harder to believe, or to understand the hows and why's of that amount of water.

Even more difficult to think that same body of water extended down toward the Gulf of Mexico, covering the western area of the state of Mississippi along the Mississippi River, which heads up in northwestern Minnesota.

However, I am glad we are no longer 'under water' around here, even tho I sure would like to see enough rain to put a few inches of water on the ground!

mrj
https://tccsa.tc/articles/creationvacations/sd+eastwyoming.pdf

redrobin, thanks very much for posting all that! It must have taken lots of time. I will enjoy reading it in small doses, and hope I can get it copied, but know I'm low on ink right now. I seem to need stuff on paper rather than just the computer screen. I've seen some of the material in various places, but seems when we get to the visitor center at the Badlands Park, either our time is limited, or the place is busy. I need to get the books, etc. we have purchased together in one location in the house to make it reasonable to look up things occasionally. It really is interesting to visit the different areas in and outside the actual park.

Strangely enough, much of the Badlands, both inside and outside the park, is some of the best cattle range in SD. Three of our Berry ancestors established ranches between the towns of White River and Kadoka, south of the big White river, and mostly north of what now is SD Hiway 44, beginning about 1913. Descendants of some of them still operate two of those ranches.

mrj

It's not my compilation meh but I agree with the general overview from what I read. I like South Dakota.

Latest posts