• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cain's 999 plan

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hurleyjd said:
And now Rick Perry is coming out with a flat tax that Steve Forbes is championing. Romney may out do all of them and stop all taxes. Look at the jobs it would create.

Romney already came out with his "59 point plan".

I think the biggest thing I noticed with Cain's plan in comparison to any other is the "simplicity" of it.

You can tell that he is sincere about cutting back the role of "big government"

hypocritexposer said:
hurleyjd said:
And now Rick Perry is coming out with a flat tax that Steve Forbes is championing. Romney may out do all of them and stop all taxes. Look at the jobs it would create.

I think the biggest thing I noticed with Cain's plan in comparison to any other is the "simplicity" of it.

Yep his plan is simple all right. Just send in all of your money. Anyone with a brain knows a "simple" plan screws over farmers and ranchers because they lose all of their deductions and depreciation. How hard is it to do taxes anyway? With turbotax it is a half a day job at most.

if all you have is a simple tax to do Turbo Tax is fine :roll: :roll: Ask people that use it and then have an accountant do their taxes how good it is :wink: :wink:

Bullhauler said:
hypocritexposer said:
hurleyjd said:

Yep his plan is simple all right. Just send in all of your money. Anyone with a brain knows a "simple" plan screws over farmers and ranchers because they lose all of their deductions and depreciation. How hard is it to do taxes anyway? With turbotax it is a half a day job at most.

turbotax?? Have to ask Timmy Geithner about that one, I guess

and by the way are you calling Cain simple, and lacking of a brain because he is Black?

hypocritexposer said:
Bullhauler said:
hypocritexposer said:

turbotax?? Have to ask Timmy Geithner about that one, I guess

and by the way are you calling Cain simple, and lacking of a brain because he is Black?

How much tax did Timmy not pay? Could it have been about $13000? Also was it FICA tax?

Over several years, Treasury secretary nominee Timothy F. Geithner failed to pay Social Security taxes, even though he was advised by his employer to do so, signed an agreement indicating that he understood that such payments were his responsibility and received extra pay from his employer specifically for that purpose.

Mr. Geithner "came clean" only when he was caught, first by an IRS audit that found he owed Social Security taxes for 2003 and 2004 and then when additional tax liabilities for 2001 and 2002 were discovered after his nomination. He has been praised for repaying these additional taxes for the earlier years, which apparently may not have been required under a statute of limitations, but this raises another question: Why didn't he voluntarily correct his 2001 and 2002 taxes once he found out that he had made the same error in 2003 and 2004?

Does the amount really matter hurley??????

Latest posts