• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cal- You could do your Christmas shopping!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

I got the following e-mail today hawking the new book on Hillary-- Looks like a real muckraker....Altho I wouldn't doubt there is much more that could be dug up..........

------------------------------------------------------
New Book on Hillary Officially Released!

Hillary Camp Wages War to Stop It

Today, Tuesday June 21, marks the first official date of public release of Edward Klein's "The Truth About Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far She'll Go to Become President."

Allegations in the book are said to be so shocking that even Fox News' Bill O'Reilly has banned the author from his show. Hannity is set to interview the author today. Some of the first details about the book are released
below. Please take a moment to read this information.

NewsMax already has copies of the book. Please get yours today -- and check out our FREEEE offer - Go Here Now.

NewsMax.com

"The Truth About Hillary"

The truth about Hillary is more frightening than you can imagine.

So says New York Times bestselling author Edward Klein in his "The Truth About Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far She'll Go to Become President."

For more than a decade, countless journalists and biographers have struggled to pin down the character of Hillary Rodham Clinton. Yet despite all the scrutiny, no one-until now-has explained her many contradictions and deceptions.

She's a wife, but she shows no wifely instincts.

She's a mother, but she isn't maternal.

She's a feminist, but she rode to power on her husband's coattails.

She's strong and assertive, but she has abetted decades of chronic infidelity.

She inspires fierce loyalty among her followers, but she frequently stabs them in the back.

In this controversial and eagerly anticipated book, distinguished journalist Edward Klein produces secret documents and stunning evidence from sources close to Hillary Clinton to show just how much she has been willing to lie, bully, cheat, and manipulate people in her quest for power.

Klein reveals a pattern of chronic bad behavior during a decades long effort to become America's first woman president, no matter what the cost.

The Truth About Hillary contains shocking new accounts of key moments in Hillary's private and political life, giving readers a rare opportunity to assess the true character behind her public mask. [Get your copy - Go Here Now]

Among the many eye-opening revelations:

How the culture of lesbianism at Wellesley Collage shaped Hillary's politics.
How she acted as a secret partisan agent of Ted Kennedy's during the Nixon impeachment.
How she set up an elaborate system to monitor her husband's girlfriends.
What she really knew early on about Monica Lewinsky and hid from the country.
How her image makeover as a moderate senator is a sham.
Americans know that when it comes to political leadership, character counts for more than any policy position or speech.

And as they begin to size up Hillary Clinton's fitness for the highest office in the land, they will turn to Edward Klein for the truth that Hillary Clinton doesn't want the public to know.

EDWARD KLEIN is the author of The Kennedy Curse; Farewell, Jackie; and several other New York Times bestsellers. He is also the former foreign editor of Newsweek and former editor in chief of The New York Times Magazine. He is a frequent contributor to Parade magazine and Vanity Fair. He lives in New York City.

Should be interesting reading, don't think I will read it because it will probably give me nightmares ESP. if she decides to run for pres in 08 :???: No emoticon for terror!

Hanta Yo said:
Should be interesting reading, don't think I will read it because it will probably give me nightmares ESP. if she decides to run for pres in 08 :???: No emoticon for terror!

maybe no emoticon for terror, but i think this one works for me :shock: :shock: :shock: :gag:

That's a good 'un, Ranchwife!!!!!! :lol: :lol: Almost says to me, keep it shut or it might happen :shock: . Hear no evil, see no evil, SPEAK no evil! :gag:

Latest posts