• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Caldwell Night Rodeo

Help Support Ranchers.net:

PPRM

Reaction score
Second year for me to come work here....I gotta say WOW.

First night the Section of Bareback horses was best I have seen in a long time. Hats off to Powder River Rodeo Company from Wyoming. Great Horses. I think there wer 4 score in BB in the 80's. Great horses matched against the likes of Will Lowe, Cimmarron Gerke and the Ford kid. Was working so didnt always get a good view, but gotta say WOW!

PPRM

PPRM

Reaction score
Ohh,

Almost forgot, I think last night was Jesse Bailes (sp?) first night back, I think he's been out. He scored an 87 in the Bull Riding to take the lead, Billy Etbauer drew a horse that decided to take a day off, Dan Mortensn was dumped after about 2 jumps, never seen him go that fast before.

Young kid named Cody Ford from my area did real well over the fourth winniong about $10,000 in the Bull Riding. He was real excited cause he had drawn some Bulls he rode in the past for the next weekend. I was skeptical as I found in my past ones you covered before can be the hardest to ride...Didn't hear of him winning again, so I think it's another lesso in a young guys life. This kid will work through it though and be a good one,

PPRM

Latest posts