• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

calgary bull sale

Help Support Ranchers.net:

GM88

Reaction score
Anybody go besides me. Bulls sold pretty good . Did not see them as they sold show day, but heard one group of open herefords brought 1900.

I watched online. Don't need any and should have bought two that were some of the best and yet were discounted to $2750 for some reason. All I can figure is that they were a little lighter on the 2 yr. weight than the others. Some definite bargains to be had.

Aaron said:
I watched online. Don't need any and should have bought two that were some of the best and yet were discounted to $2750 for some reason. All I can figure is that they were a little lighter on the 2 yr. weight than the others. Some definite bargains to be had.

Some of the cheaper bull may have been because of breeder reputations or lack of one for some of the smaller or lesser known breeders. Definetly was some bargains. There was also some really slick haired bulls and a few bulls that were a bit to extreme that lacked some muscle. Overall the bulls looked pretty good not as much feed in the bulls as there used to be which is a good thing.

Latest posts