• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Calling all talented folks!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
We know we have some talent on this board and would like to enjoy it in person at our shindig on Sept. 1 in Deadwood. We need to find a place to listen to some cowboy poetry, a jam session or anything else you can dream up.

So far I am EXPECTING:
Jinglebob (Cowboy Poetry and his Guitar!!)
Saddletramp (Cowboy Poetry)
sw (Cowboy Poetry - do you play a guitar, sw?)
OT (Yarns and Tall Tales of his life in law enforcement)
Soapweed-Photography and some good reading from something he has written (Mrs. Soapweed, too!)

and I am sure there are plenty more. So sign up here and we'll get something scheduled!!

Dis's momma made him quit drinking milk..............................he was getting kicked all the time

It would be a miracle to see disagreeable do something smart. If it happens though post a video. I won't be there. :)

l'll bring a shovel and demonstrate
the fine art of digging oneself into a hole.

Katrina, you took my comeback. I thought the older I got, it would be more difficult to insert my foot. I was wrong, my dang foot must have grown longer!!

FH,
I'm not going to make any promises I can't keep, as we start calving heifers around the 20th of August and the older cows about Sept. 1 and school has begun. We can get there in just a few hours so we could possibly make it and meet all of you if things cooperate but you never know what is going to be going on. I will try, even if it is only for a few hours I think this could be fun.

Faster horses said:
We know we have some talent on this board and would like to enjoy it in person at our shindig on Sept. 1 in Deadwood. We need to find a place to listen to some cowboy poetry, a jam session or anything else you can dream up.

So far I am EXPECTING:
Soapweed-Photography and some good reading from something he has written (Mrs. Soapweed, too!)

and I am sure there are plenty more. So sign up here and we'll get something scheduled!!
DOC and Mrs DOC would love to meet all of you terrific people, however previous promises preclude our participating in poetry, photograph perusal, partying, participating in pleasantries or - - perhaps pantomiming a particular paronoid personality who is presently preparing, producing and patently presenting pernicious and pathological putrid parochial political posts propounding and perpetrating a propensity for a partiality and propitious proposition purporting to preclude proper political partisonship and participation in passive prejudices and predilections! :???: :???:

Sorry - :( It sort a' "Phlew" all over me - suddenly - :shock: :shock:

DOC HARRIS said:
Faster horses said:

So far I am EXPECTING:

DOC and Mrs DOC would love to meet all of you terrific people, however previous promises preclude our participating in poetry, photograph perusal, partying, participating in pleasantries or - - perhaps pantomiming a particular paronoid personality who is presently preparing, producing and patently presenting pernicious and pathological putrid parochial political posts propounding and perpetrating a propensity for a partiality and propitious proposition purporting to preclude proper political partisonship and participation in passive prejudices and predilections! :???: :???:

Sorry - :( It sort a' "Phlew" all over me - suddenly - :shock: :shock:

Doc....you certainly have a way with words!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
8) 8) 8)

Manitoba_Rancher said:
Heard OT, can also be musical after he has eaten beans! :nod: :lol2: :lol2:

Someone tell the chef:"No beans on the menu!"

Latest posts