• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Calling Liberals Hiding behind curtain of Shame

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
Can you Please explain to me how the Dems can claim spending has gone down under Obama with a straight face?

Seems to me spending isn't going down when in 3 1/2 years Obama has spent more than GW Bush spent in 8 years and more than all other presidents spent combine. And deficits are predicted as far as the eye can see :roll:

Can you explain how the Dems can claim Obama was a success when it comes creating employment with a straight face?

Seems to me that when you have an unemployment rate of just over 7% and it raises to 10% and falls back to only 8.3% and the future is grim for it to move any lower for years after spending a trillion dollars on stimulus that is not SUCCESS that is at best is shameful.

Seems to me you Dems better invest in A LOT of BOTOX if you plan on keeping a straight face while campaigning on those two issues. Pelosi should beable to fix you all up with her suppliers. :roll:

Latest posts