• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Calves vs. Kids

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Angus Cattle Shower

Reaction score
Well, today I was out doing chores. We have a group of three calves, bigger than average, and they are all three light Red. Now, where one goes, another one goes. I was standing at the gate afterwards, just watching. It seems to be one of my favourite activities now that there is not enough snow to snowmobile and the dirtbike is getting unthawed in the shop (Oopsie, the snow REALLY diddn't look THAT deep. lol). Anyways, I was watching. All of a sudden A thought popped into my mind. Those calves are just like us!!! I mean, Me, Cameron, and his girlfriend are always walking the halways together, havent missed a bronco home playoff game yet, and none of us are very bright! Then I seen the two soon-to-be-steer calves headbutting. Wow, it is just like us, usually roughhousing for fun. None of the claves are very bright, and cameron is in specialized classes, Im a high 60's student in most of my classes, and Carissa, well, she's not real bright, but make the two of us look stupid most of the time. lol.

I dub them, Hewie, Dewie, and Lewie.

What other similarities do calves and kids have?

they eat too much, cause alot of trouble, test your patience, increase your blood pressure, and make you steaming mad.

but you wouldn't trade em off for anything!

I would say you have a pretty good head on your shoulders for paying attention and learning
common sense! one of the best traits a person can have

Hey ACS; If you think Kids and calves are similar; think on this...............................................................................................................................................................we usually cut the male calves to change this attitude! I happen to know a vet or two in Humboldt if you want an appointment!

:p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

may as well get it done ACS........you get married the wife usually keeps them in her purse anyway. :cry:

:shock: You mean to tell me you can't sell your children??????? O Dear , I think I'm gonna be in a heap o trouble........ :p

i know some similaritys!

They can be annoying, pigs, they stink and sleep alot.
on the other hand, they can be cute, cuddley, and the love of your life! :lol: :lol:

Katy

Team1roper is right. Common sense is very important. A lot of people are book smart and common sense stupid.

Catch ya later,
MN Farm Girl

Latest posts