• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Calving N of 56

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Silver

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share a few shots from today.

Proud first calf heifer:
Proudmomawithfirstcalf.jpg

I'll hold you til you get your balance:
standup.jpg

Working at it:
onitsway.jpg

Somersault with a half twist:
somersaultwithahalftwist.jpg

Tidying up:
newcalf.jpg

Buzzard:
buzzard.jpg

Don't be calling our national symbol a buzzard unless ya want me referring to the maple leaf as a marijuana plant! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Great pictures of the old birthing process. Wasn't that guy a smart fella for reminding ya to pack a camera? :lol: :lol: Cows look good. Hope it goes smooth for ya!

leanin' H said:
Don't be calling our national symbol a buzzard unless ya want me referring to the maple leaf as a marijuana plant! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Great pictures of the old birthing process. Wasn't that guy a smart fella for reminding ya to pack a camera? :lol: :lol: Cows look good. Hope it goes smooth for ya!

Sorry H, I always forget you guys picked that danged thing for a national symbol.
Things have been going pretty smooth, had 20 day before yesterday, 15 yesterday, and only about 11 today so today was kinda like a day off! Hopefully the weather holds, it's been perfect for calving the last 3 days.

Latest posts