• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Can you HONESTLY blame him?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Oldtimer said:
RobertMac said:
Tam said:
Think Oldtimer you are siding with terrorist over your own Commander and Chief.
:agree: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Normally if this happened with a US President or any world leader- the country/world would be appalled-but the fact the country/world is reacting the way it is shows that GW has lost all credibility and respect....

The comedians are having a ball with it- and I can just imagine the SNL skit....

Even a video game: :wink: :lol:
http://www.kroma.no/2008/bushgame/

Amazing an individual like OT can hate someone this much. Gets his jollies becuase a comedian makes jokes about current events. Did GWB cost you your election Oldtimer? Dont' tell me you retired undefeated and a 100% approval rating. The guy was a member of Sadaams' party. Sure he hated Bush. Those countries that really matter still like Bush.

Tam said:
you could have the right to vote for a guy that sat in a church filled with Hate, and funded known terrorists. BE proud of your guy while he thumbs his noses at the US Constitution and does want ever the he77 he wants to help out his terrorist family members and friends with your tax dollars. :roll:

Geeeezzzz.....what a drama queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll:

TexasBred said:
Oldtimer said:
RobertMac said:
:agree: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Normally if this happened with a US President or any world leader- the country/world would be appalled-but the fact the country/world is reacting the way it is shows that GW has lost all credibility and respect....

The comedians are having a ball with it- and I can just imagine the SNL skit....

Amazing an individual like OT can hate someone this much. Gets his jollies becuase a comedian makes jokes about current events. Did GWB cost you your election Oldtimer? Dont' tell me you retired undefeated and a 100% approval rating. The guy was a member of Sadaams' party. Sure he hated Bush. Those countries that really matter still like Bush.

I did retire undefeated-- and endorsed my Undersheriff, who won big time....
Did you ever think the reason these comedians and shows make so much fun of the man- and the office- is that the majority of the country/world believes the same way- he has lost all respect and credibility :???: ...
Only a few (R) cult followers still support or defend him... :(

he has lost all respect and credibility

I can almost guarantee you that GW hasn't had as many jokes cracked about him as has Bill Clinton over the years....................

I can almost guarantee you that GW hasn't had as many jokes cracked about him as has Bill Clinton over the years....................

and like you said, GW has good moral character................. :roll:

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:
Oldtimer said:
In other words Tammy- You kept missing Bush with the shoe- Eh :???: :lol: :p

Is this another dig at me being Canadian and should have no say in US politics Oldtimer? :???:

Tam- You're becoming paranoid and schizo--and the last wasn't meant to be a dig at you being Canuck either...Its just that you've been off on a couple year sabbatical- and then show up out of the blue...

Big Muddy let you out of the room he have you locked in :???: -- or just to cold too do anything else... :???:

Not paranoid just experience with your kind of crap. Some Americans including you that want to make a slur towards Canadians finish their statement with "EH" and some including you call them "Canucks". I see both as offensive when coming from certain people which includes you. :roll:

And Sorry I thought registered members are welcome to comment I didn't know that if you left Rancher's your membership expires and you are longer allowed to join in on the discussion that affects the world we all live in. I guess that is why you are on here everyday. Wouldn't want your right to spread hate to expire with your membership would you? :roll:

Mike said:

and like you said, GW has good moral character................. :roll:

HAD-- but I don't drink the (R) KoolAid and can see thru the lies, deception, and incompetence-just like most the country/world can now....

Oldtimer said:
TexasBred said:
Oldtimer said:

I did retire undefeated-- and endorsed my Undersheriff, who won big time....
Did you ever think the reason these comedians and shows make so much fun of the man- and the office- is that the majority of the country/world believes the same way- he has lost all respect and credibility :???: ...
Only a few (R) cult followers still support or defend him... :(

According to your thought process of what comedians find funny, I guess the majority of US citizens think it is funny to make fun of the New York Governor because he is blind like SNL did. Does the fact that he is blind take away from his ability to serve as New York's Governor? Do you think he should be open game for comedians simply because he is blind??? How many black jokes have been written over the years by these same comedians that offended a very large part of the Citizens within the US. Using comedians to justify your take on things is just stupid but what else can we expect from a desperate man like you. :roll:

BTW Oldtimer why don't you fill us all in on your successful elections for Valley County Sheriff. :wink:

Tam said:
BTW Oldtimer why don't you fill us all in on your successful elections for Valley County Sheriff. :wink:

What you want to know Tam :???: I ran for Valley County Sheriff after 19 years on the Department (23 total in law enforcement)-- won the election- served a successful term during which the legislature changed the retirement requirements to 20 years and allowing me to retire with 27 years service-and during which time I was able to buy out my uncles remaing 1/3 ownership on the place-- retired- endorsed my appointed second in charge- the Undersheriff, who won his election big time... Thats it....

Is Bush really that bad that you can't argue anything positive about him- and have to try and attack me.... :???:

kolanuraven said:
Tam said:
you could have the right to vote for a guy that sat in a church filled with Hate, and funded known terrorists. BE proud of your guy while he thumbs his noses at the US Constitution and does want ever the he77 he wants to help out his terrorist family members and friends with your tax dollars. :roll:

Geeeezzzz.....what a drama queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll:

So it is ok with you that according to documents filed with the US Supreme Court Obama sent a million US dollars to Kenya to fund the election of his terrorist cousin? :shock: :roll:

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:

What you want to know Tam :???: I ran for Valley County Sheriff after 19 years on the Department (23 total in law enforcement)-- won the election- served a successful term during which the legislature changed the retirement requirements to 20 years and allowing me to retire with 27 years service-and during which time I was able to buy out my uncles remaing 1/3 ownership on the place-- retired- endorsed my appointed second in charge- the Undersheriff, who won his election big time... Thats it....

Is Bush really that bad that you can't argue anything positive about him- and have to try and attack me.... :???:

OOPS almost forgot Tam- I ran as an Independent- my Undersheriff ran as a Democrat- than when he retired- I endorsed the former District Brand Inspector (that your area of the country/county was part of his district) who won the election running as a Republican- and just won his second term...
See Tammy some folks put ability and credibilty ahead of following cultist (R) and (D) drumbeats :wink: :p

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:

The deal about your Undefeated and successfull statements to TexasBred is the fact you never ran again to be judged on YOUR record did you? :wink: Just what are you judging your claims to success on. If you are rating your success on the fact your under sheriff was elected, I have to ask couldn't he had been elected because the voters knew he was the one doing the work anyway? :?

BTW Is Obama really so bad that you can't argue anything positive about him without posting crap about Big Muddy having me locked up. Or without cutting and pasting some hateful crap about Bush. Lets try something Oldtimer answer one question without attacks on my person or cut and pasting Bush crap.

What is Obama hiding if he is not willing to provide his long form Birth certificate and college records in the attempts to unite US citizens behind him as President???

Remember no attacks and no cutting and pasting your turn. :wink:

Oldtimer said:
Oldtimer said:
Tam said:

OOPS almost forgot Tam- I ran as an Independent- my Undersheriff ran as a Democrat- than when he retired- I endorsed the former District Brand Inspector (that your area of the country/county was part of his district) who won the election running as a Republican- and just won his second term...
See Tammy some folks put ability and credibilty ahead of following cultist (R) and (D) drumbeats :wink: :p

Tammy- I don't think I ever claimed I ran again...But I have ran for other political offices previously- and won...In fact the joke we have going is I am undefeated :wink:

Oh and Tammy - after I retired I was asked by the Local Irrigation District, because of the drought, to take a Water Commissioner Position- which the District Judge appointed me to-- and after I served helping them out thru the drought-- was approached by the County Commissioners/City Council and the Justice of the Peace/City Court Judge to take a position as Fill in/Acting Justice of the Peace and City Court Judge for several towns- was appointed by the elected Judge- approved by the Montana Supreme Court- and sworn in by the 17th Judicial Court Judge (thru two terms now)- a position I now hold....And am quite proud of what I have been able to do for my community....
And I have acted/filled in for your Sheridan County Justice at the request of District Judge Sebulski too :wink: .....

So what is your question/b*tch :???:

Texan said:
fff said:
Can you HONESTLY blame him?

Yeah, I can HONESTLY blame him. I don't like Barack Obama, but I hope that I never get so full of hate for him that I take the side of a foreigner who disrespects and assaults MY President. :???:

Well said, Texan. Anyone so hateful that they get their jollies over an assault on the President, any President, has some serious issues they need to deal with.

Oldtimer said:
Oldtimer said:
Oldtimer said:

Tammy- I don't think I ever claimed I ran again...But I have ran for other political offices previously- and won...In fact the joke we have going is I am undefeated :wink:

Oh and Tammy - after I retired I was asked by the Local Irrigation District, because of the drought, to take a Water Commissioner Position- which the District Judge appointed me to-- and after I served helping them out thru the drought-- was approached by the County Commissioners/City Council and the Justice of the Peace/City Court Judge to take a position as Fill in/Acting Justice of the Peace and City Court Judge for several towns- was appointed by the elected Judge- approved by the Montana Supreme Court- and sworn in by the 17th Judicial Court Judge (thru two terms now)- a position I now hold....And am quite proud of what I have been able to do for my community....
And I have acted/filled in for your Sheridan County Justice at the request of District Judge Sebulski too :wink: .....

Is that District Judge David Cybulski who's wife Beverly got off with a slap on the wrist after refusing to stop for the Montana Hiway Patrol while driving up the wrong side of the 4 lane from Billings to Glendive drunk. Using a judge like this is not a good way to claim credibility especially since he used his judical connections to get his wife off. :wink:

Tam said:
Oldtimer said:
Oldtimer said:

Is that District Judge David Cybulski who's wife Beverly got off with a slap on the wrist after refusing to stop for the Montana Hiway Patrol while driving up the wrong side of the 4 lane from Billings to Glendive drunk. Using a judge like this is not a good way to claim credibility especially since he used his judical connections to get his wife off. :wink:

Well Tam- the folks from your home (former) country/county/district voted him in... :wink:

The Judge that appointed me and swore me in was Judge McKeon of the 17th Judicial District... Do you want to take a shot at him too in your attempts to discredit me :???: Might as well attack the Montana Supreme Court too- as they approved my appointment.... :roll:

Tam--Probably these kind of personal attacks, slurs, and false innuendos the right wingnuts on here like to do- have made me more open to the ideas of the other side- and all sides than anything else..... :D
And I haven't answered the Hoppys, or the Texans , or the A+'s ---but you're in a position to check each of these out-- and I know damned well you will find they are true...

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:
Oldtimer said:

Well Tam- the folks from your home (former) country/county/district voted him in... :wink:

The Judge that appointed me and swore me in was Judge McKeon of the 17th Judicial District... Do you want to take a shot at him too in your attempts to discredit me :???: Might as well attack the Montana Supreme Court too- as they approved my appointment.... :roll:

Tam--Probably these kind of personal attacks, slurs, and false innuendos the right wingnuts on here like to do- have made me more open to the ideas of the other side- and all sides than anything else..... :D
And I haven't answered the Hoppys, or the Texans , or the A+'s ---but you're in a position to check each of these out-- and I know damned well you will find they are true...

Well, Tam, I'd say the ball's in your court...this "texan" would like to know....

Alice

Oldtimer said:
What the hell are you talking about? :???:

Latest posts