• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Canada ready to retaliate about COOL

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I hate to see this. Maybe it wouldn't have happened if the BSE scare wasn't so devastating to the Canadian producers.

I'd rather be importing beef from Canada than from South America.

Faster horses said:
In order for US to have a good neighbor, we need to be one. :(

And thats true for the folks across the fence as well as across the border. I cant Blame Canada after seeing how we have treated them. Between Rcalf and the obama admin we look like a bunch of idiots.

leanin' H said:
Faster horses said:
In order for US to have a good neighbor, we need to be one. :(

And thats true for the folks across the fence as well as across the border. I cant Blame Canada after seeing how we have treated them. Between Rcalf and the obama admin we look like a bunch of idiots.

I think the Goat Ranching was taking care of that for you already there H. Hahahaha..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just nice to know that there is still a little sympathy south of the border for us Canuckleheads. I don't think the fact that there are slaughter plants closing in the US is a good thing when there are Canadian cattle that would be glad to have their heads knocked off down there if it wasn't for the COOL regulations.

gcreekrch said:
Why are we waiting until 2015 for retaliation?

We should be learning from the school we're taught in.

Hey Gcreek, we could send them more wolves. :D

Just this time they should go to Central Park. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I beleive that we should use these canadian cattle just like our own! Makes good sense to work along with our Northern Neighbors as the cattle and feed situation is very simular. What Tyson and some of the packers are doing is to show that they won't put up with cool. What has bothered me is that the canadian feeders may come up with a promotion about their beef and could get to be tuff competion. Barley and wheat does make awfully good beef. A lot of people do prefer canadian whiskey and other things,now. We are better off eating their beef than most South American!!!

Latest posts