• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Canadian Cold Front

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Canadians need to shut the back door--they're letting in a lot of cold air....Temp was down to 28 this morning- only up to 39 now with 30-40 mph NW winds...Few snowflakes off and on in the air...Tonite they say temps in the low 20's...

Weather boys say this should blow thru by Sat with temps back in the 70's-and 80's by Sunday and Monday- but today is downright chilly...

Thats okay Ot.. Kill alll the flies and skeeters for you.. We might frost Friday night they are saying, I'm hopping not as the longer we can put that off the longer the grass has to grow good.. Forst won't bother some of tehg rass but it sure will other types..

IT IS COLD AND RAINING HERE WE GOT FROST LAST MONDAY HERE HAD TO COVER UP SOME OF THE PLANTS IN THE GARDEN. ONE GOOD THING IS THAT THE SKEETERS ARE DEAD STILL GOT THOSE DANG FLIES HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY OUR CANADIAN COLD FRONT :wink:

Bringggggggg it on,I sure am lookin for some cooler temps,almost too hot to sit on the front porch and enjoy a little George Dickel :wink:
good luck
PS I said almost :D

haymaker,sorry if i was a little short with my last post.sometimes the Irish in me gets up.but any man with the sense to drink Dickel can't be all bad :) rember"waters for washin,Dickels for drinkin" :wink:

flrooster said:
haymaker,sorry if i was a little short with my last post.sometimes the Irish in me gets up.but any man with the sense to drink Dickel can't be all bad :) rember"waters for washin,Dickels for drinkin" :wink:

No problem,been plagued with a little of that Irish blood myself :wink:
good luck

Latest posts