• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Can't Find a Darn Thing!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jassy

Reaction score
Ever have one of those morning when ya just can't seem to find anything? Well today was one of those days....and I don't think glasses would of helped! :shock:

A57Foggy-Tractor.jpg

There is a tractor near by...I think :???:

A50Foggy-Trees.jpg

Oh good...I reconize this tree line...so I'm not completely lost :?

A56Foggy-Cows.jpg

Thank goodness...I finally found some cows to feed...now I wonder are they all here :???:

No......I'm fairly certain she's NOT sure LOL

But one thing for certain is...they ain't my cows. So she's not THAT lost LOL :wink: k

neat pictures Jassy. Better start tyin a string on yer hubbies belt loop so you don't loose him in that weather. Come evenin time you can reel him back in to feed him.

NExt best thing to calving in a blizzar.. :mad: I still remember my first presidents day calving a snow storm came in.. Driving around the field looking ofor calve had the "That lump doesn't belong there" expereince 3 or 4 times in one night. the bathroom was a busy place that night with calves coming into warm up an the wife 8 months pregnant... good times, good times.

Jassy my friend...see you just showed me another reason I stay SOUTH!! nope BRRRR . Being the blonde I am.. I would be lost before leaving the yard. LOL...brings to mind as our friend Apps use to tease me..I take scenic trips everywhere I go..hmm..in that weather?? ohhhh yeaaa ....that would defenitely be interesting...lmao. BLONDE LOST BULLETINS OUT!!! He is laughing in his grave now....always try to keep him doing that ya know? lol...

Keep takin them pics...gotta figure out which one is my next pick for next year lmao....

Luv ya,
Easty

You know Lilly...yesterday I would of gladly gotten lost enuff to end up down south to feed your cows! That fog was awful...gave me a headache from strainin the eyes!

Now Easty....yur a big girl now...If I can handle Texas on my own...you surely could handle a little snow..lol

As for feeding in a blizzard...been there done that..year after year after year...It's one thing I could of lived without ever doing, in this lifetime. The way the weather channel looks...I could get the pleasure of feeding again in a snowstorm this weekend...Oh yippy skippy! :?

Latest posts