• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Can't See Pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

M Gravlee

Reaction score
Until recently I have been able to receive the photos just fine but now all I get is a little red "x". Can you help? Sure appreciate it.

I received this PM today. Anybody else having this problem? Any solution to the problem?

I'm not sure if he can't see any pictures of just some of them.

Macon,
If his connection is as slow as mine is he may need to right click on the red x, go to Show Picture and click on that. Sometimes that works for me. If it doesn't, I have no idea what the problem is unless someone took the pictures he's trying to look at off photo bucket.

with our internet being so slow, alot of the pictures will be blank with the red x, it does it automatically to keep things from getting confused, was just looking at LBs road trip and half of the pictures are blank with the red x, right click on them and then click on show the picture and it will come up. Great pictures LB, I will have to go back and load the rest of them when I have more time :!:

Latest posts