• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Caption Contest Winner

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
Congratulations to Jigs!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the caption he wanted to put on it when he entered it. So I thought I'd put it back LOL

ranchersJigsWinner.jpg

Yeap I wanna know......so I can make sure I ain't anywhere near one. LOL

That lil short fella............don't ya just wanna walk up to him n say...."Can I rub yer belly for good luck.......?" Hahahahaha he looks like a buda

I have a cousin who coaches at Nubraskuh, and he is the one who actually sent this to me...the caption originally read

"just another KSU home game"

I thought he really got a good one, I have yet to get even with him.....

Guess were going to Sturgis a couple of weeks earlier then we went to Deadwood?

They do look a little like the folks i tried to rope in the motel parking lot in Deadwood. :lol: :shock: :lol:

I think he's still looking for someplace to put that booger thats on his finger..... :lol: :lol:

Maybe that little guy is thinking "Where in the hell did my wife Disagreeable run off to this time? "

The guy is telling his friend "If it gets any hotter out today,this patato in my shorts will be baked and ready to eat by noon"...lol

and the little guy must be with him,cause he has bbq chicken legs on his belt....lol....

one more thing,is the guy sitting on the grassy knole in background holding a rifle in his hands?......lol

I should have known Jigs entered that pic..too funny! I loved this contest it was hilarious,then the comments on this thread was even better,booger,that was funny I don't care who you are....BMR roping guys in a motel parking lot :twisted: Your all a bunch of crazy nuts....thats why I like ya...... :lol: :lol:

Red Robin said:
Oldtimer said:
I think he's still looking for someplace to put that booger thats on his finger..... :lol: :lol:
That's got to be jigs asking someone to pull his finger. :lol:

Very well could be--That kind of looks like Katrina in the background- might be looking for her :wink: :lol: :p

jigs said:
I have a cousin who coaches at Nubraskuh, and he is the one who actually sent this to me...the caption originally read

Here you go Jigs I will hook you up. A little photo shop work and send it to your cousin. Maybe a Husker flag or caption :lol:

sheepandmotorcycle.jpg

aplusmnt said:
jigs said:

Here you go Jigs I will hook you up. A little photo shop work and send it to your cousin. Maybe a Husker flag or caption :lol:

sheepandmotorcycle.jpg

had it sent to me as date night in Wyoming.....we retooled it as Prom Night at Belleville.... then posted it around the county to piss off the BHS guys.

Latest posts