• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Caption the Photo - Contest

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
JoelandJosiah.jpg

Jigs and Sandhusker as young boys. Jigs has just admitted to Sandhusker "I'm a Husker fan." :D Sandhusker now wonders who he will disagree with on sports issues at ranchers.net as a man.
:(

Or Sandhusker and jigs with jigs just reading OT's entry that Pamela Anderson isn't real.

oh man, something so cute and innocent just drug through the mud.......
cattle army, you got a real potty mouth! throwing the "h" word around like that.

it was funny though....milk blew out my nose when I read that.

the #3 picture makes me think of the Smothers Brothers... " mom always did like you best"

Jassy said:
Blkbuckaroo said:
1) Yeah,i'll take a vinilla shake,fries,and a orchard grass burger :lol:
2) I hope the school gets some money for track and field soon!I'm tired of jumping these bulls :p
3) "that's the difference between you and me"I'm serious,and your always clowning around!
4) saw this on motor cycle challenge!It's called the Wizard of Oz!You click your heels twice and remount! :lol: :p
5) I really gotta stop staying up till 8 on a school night!Musta been that last coka cola.

Hey there...glad to see your'e still here..I'm wanting to see some more photo's from CA..Hint Hint...
Hey Thanks Jassy! Yeah i'm still around and silly as ever,and i promise one day i'll get more pics!

#1...I've gotto goooo....really bad

Latest posts