• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Caption this photo

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
obamgulf.jpg

BRG said:
As much as I dislike those 2, all I see is a husband trying to keep his wife and himself dry.

:) My God- my hope for this world just went up-- there are still a few on this site that haven't gone stark raving mad !!

Oldtimer said:
BRG said:
As much as I dislike those 2, all I see is a husband trying to keep his wife and himself dry.

:) My God- my hope for this world just went up-- there are still a few on this site that haven't gone stark raving mad !!

Here's one that should be categorized as "Stark Raving Mad":

BUSH BASHER SMASHES DISABLED TEEN: COPS
By PHILIP MESSING

8:50 AM, April 24, 2008

A man heckling First Lady Laura Bush and daughter Jenna outside the 92nd Street Y was arrested after he punched a wheelchair-bound girl whose parents had told him to shut up, authorities said yesterday. German Talis, 22, was shouting obscenities at the Bushes, who were leaving the building Tuesday, when he crossed paths with Wendy and John Lovetro and their daughter Maureen, 18, who has cerebral palsy.

They had been in the audience to hear the Bushes talk about their children's book, "Read All About It."

"He began yelling about Iraq and Iran at Jenna Bush. She was waving at the crowd. I told the guy, 'What are you doing? Shut up. This is about a child and books,' " said John Lovetro. "He was unperturbed. I said, 'Get out of here! You're being a moron!' "

The next thing he knew, Talis was allegedly punching Maureen - a fan of the first lady since meeting her in 2004.

"I heard my daughter hysterical yelling, 'He's hitting me!' " said Wendy Lovetro.

"He punched her on the shoulder blades, but that wasn't enough," she said.

"My husband pushed the wheelchair away from him and he reached beyond my husband and began pounding my daughter in the thigh."

The two men fought as the president's family drove off. Cops broke them up and busted Talis on charges of assault and resisting arrest.

Or this one:
Moonbats now recruiting children to spout vile attacks on Bush. Its like something from HAMAS TV, except its here in the US. I wonder if the secret service will be paying that family a visit. Geesh. Can you imagine what would happen if some white kid was spouting the same thing about Obama? There would be protests from coast to coast calling for the families heads.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy/browse_thread/thread/96bf6e87a91d93c3

"The latest "viral video" doing the rounds shows a black child, who appears to
be aged about 8, threatening the life of US President George W. Bush in an
expletive laced rant that apes the empty bravado of rap music. Towards the end
of the video, the boy says his assassination of Bush will put Barack Obama
into the White House.

"Listen, America...your president will die," the child says, "I'm not
bullsh!tting...I'm gonna kill him... But remember, I'm not doing this because
of the fame, but because I am pissed off with him. That mother f!!!er he don't
deserve to breathe...I'm gonna take care of him." At one point the boy cocks
his finger gunlike to his head, makes a throat slitting gesture, and pledges
that "one of my people" is going to "take out the trash," Bush. "So watch out
George W. Bush. There's gonna be snipers, killers and bounty hunters coming
for you....I started this and I'm agonna finish it." Later on he brags, "You
think I'm a little kid, a little kid who is psycho."

See the type you align with?

Stark Raving mad is supporting this man after all he has done that has gone against the founding principles of this country. That is Stark Raving Mad.

I was thinking if you had biden in this pic you would have had the three stooges.

But I think Steve says it very well.

Larrry said:
I was thinking if you had biden in this pic you would have had the three stooges.

But I think Steve says it very well.

my first choice was,.. after looking at the "look on her face... but I really try to refrain from using vulgarity so you'll have to use your imagination.. and think Ghetto for a minute..

obamgulf.jpg

"M- " damn,you are one dumb F~--ing BLANK...

to quote a New Hampshire democrat...
"I apologize if anyone reading this is is so sensitive as to be offended.

Hereford76 said:
a spoon full of sugar helps the "medicine" go down

There you go again trying to trick the american voters into swollowing Obamacare. :wink:

Latest posts