• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Caption time.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
Obama.jpg

Our community organizer got us this apartment with a lakeside view. If we can only get the leak in the floor fixed.

It's the jews fault

Obama.jpg

it looks like ten years after taking over the worlds largest cruise line, the DNC may have to file for chapter 11 bankruptcy.

the Union run mega cruise line was only able to get one boat out of port this year. and it was an out sourced vessel in Kenya ran by the aunt former 1/2 term President Obama.

the line plagued by labor costs and inefficiency sold off most of it's assets to pay for a large pension bonus plan that is considered an utter failure after it's investors lost almost every cent in a arctic wind-farm deal with the Russian mob.

after recent lawsuits and allegations if worker intimidation by a contracted security firm Panther INC,.. bankruptcy seems the only solution for the line.. once hailed as the greatest Obama jobs and housing project, it now looks as if it's residents will be homeless once again.. and the union workers will be back on the public rolls again for the third time in ten years,

most economic experts say the huge union job losses will have little impact on Palin's record low 2% unemployment and will not hurt Vice Presidents O Donnell' election chances against aging Hillary's fourth failed run..

It is to bad that over half the world's people are scared to live in their own home countries....I wonder if most of you would look to better your lifes if it where you who lived somewhere there was no chance for personal proseperity....Some of you should really be ashamded to say you follow the word of God.....you rather run people down for trying then understand thier plight.....how could a starving person not want to find a better life anywhere they could?.....

Sometimes we forget why God created laughter...because not everyone can afford to buy smiles...Or spend a day out on a sea doo.....

nonothing said:
It is to bad that over half the world's people are scared to live in their own home countries....I wonder if most of you would look to better your lifes if it where you who lived somewhere there was no chance for personal proseperity....Some of you should really be ashamded to say you follow the word of God.....you rather run people down for trying then understand thier plight.....how could a starving person not want to find a better life anywhere they could?.....

Sometimes we forget why God created laughter...because not everyone can afford to buy smiles...Or spend a day out on a sea doo.....

Most everyone tries to better our lives on a daily basis, but WE do it legally, and I am all for people betting their lives legally, but the will get no help or sympathy if they do it illegally.
!
Would you like to comedown and help clean up the mess that they leave as they trash the county? You willing to pay for the damages, the killed livestock. the people they kill?? The bills they run up against our health system, I do on a daily basis with my tax dollars, with having to rebuild fences they cut and or damage, the loss of livestock?
Walk a mile in OUR shoes before you judge, instead of trying to judge while living in your utopian world

It is to bad that over half the world's people are scared to live in their own home countries...

it seems every time the US butts into other countries internal problems a bunch of folk get upset and tell us to stay out.. or say we are always interfering.. given the choice of dealing with their problems here or over there.. I would rather solve their problems so the can live a life in freedom at home.

on the serious side.. take Mexico... if the Mexican illegal immigrants in this country... (est 12 to 20 million).. went home and stood up to the thugs in their country.. it might be a nice place to live and raise a family...

My caption is "Amnesty for votes, the next wave of Dems voters arrive."

nonothing said:

Funny most everyone thought the US was a place you could go to better yourself but as of late if you do to good, you are taxed so much it runs you back out. :roll:

Latest posts