• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Carville Tells Buckwheat To...............PANIC!!!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
Sept 15 - Editor's note: James Carville is a Democratic strategist who serves as a political contributor for CNN, appearing frequently on CNN's "The Situation Room" as well as other programs on all CNN networks. Carville remains active in Democratic politics and is a party fundraiser.

(CNN) -- People often ask me what advice I would give the White House about various things. Today I was mulling over election results from New York and Nevada while thinking about that very question. What should the White House do now? One word came to mind: Panic.

We are far past sending out talking points. Do not attempt to dumb it down. We cannot stand any more explanations. Have you talked to any Democratic senators lately? I have. It's pretty damn clear they are not happy campers.

WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a fair amount of hilarity in this one. :wink:

Carville goes on to tell Buckwheat to fire almost everyone in his administration and indict some bankers to create the effect of CHANGE.

Nice to see Carville come around. I wonder how James Carville's book sales are going? He was another one that was fooled......

When President Barack Obama took office in January, Democratic pundit James Carville saw the end of Republican domination in Washington.

In his new book "40 More Years: How the Democrats Will Rule the Next Generation," Carville criticizes the "disastrous" Bush presidency, praises Obama's victory and shares his vision of a very blue future in American politics.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Books/story?id=7492992&page=1

51mCeVV1qEL_BO2204203200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-clickTopRight35-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

And let me say, that the old Republican party, during the Bush years, was too liberal. The voters wanted more Conservatism. They voted for a change, which meant moving right, on the political spectrum. What they got was a further shift left.

And as I have said many times, now everyone is going to see the pendulum swing right, as far as it swung left. It might be tough for a bit, for some, but it is a needed correction.

Hopefully the obama administration has not created a situation where it's from one extreme to another.

Latest posts