• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Catagory for week 14

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster Horses you robbed me of my one and only chance of winning any of these photo contests by sending in a dog photo ahead of ME!!! :roll: :lol: :D :)

I've still got your Pecans ransom ya know?!? 8) :wink:

haha....hope your weekend is going good.

later

My sincere apologies. I only sent a picture in because cert was short. And mine never got one vote...so do ya feel better?

We will have that catagory again. Maybe to help you out we could call that catagory: "Two dogs in one photo". If you think that would help. :wink:

Your wish is my command. :p

ranchwife said:
Tibbs----how much is the ransome for the pecans??? they happen to be my favorite, too!! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Uh oh Faster Horses....you have competition for the Pecans!!! Hmmmm....maybe i should take the highest bid!! HAHA

FH,

Hopefully my folks should get the pecans to my sisters at the end of the month...then whenever my sister has her next dr. appoint with her baby in the oven she will take them to that paper place.

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
I was just curious, do ya'll not grow pecans up there? or is it a southern thang? lol

Its a southern thang :wink: :lol:

FH-- Don't let Tibbs get too tough with the trading--I have a sister down there that has lots she could probably get you- not sure when she's going to make her next trip north tho, but she usually goes thru Miles and visits friends there when she does......

I don't think pecan trees would survive up here.

Folks went on a trip thru' the southeast one time. They stopped and were doing some laundry at a small town. Dad struck up a conversation with a good ol' boy and asked about a tree growing down there. Feller asked dad how cold it got up here. Dad told him it can get down to 40 below and stay that way for a spell. The reply was, "Shoot man, it wouldn't take me long to get outt'a there!"

I'd hafta say I agree with "gittin outta there", I honestly hafta say I admire you folks up there that do what you do, in the weather you do it in.
We have no where near the workload that you do, based strictly on weather.

Wildlife......Hmmmmm.... Some pictures from my college years??? Whoops, that would be Wild Life,

PPRM

I got a question, would this count as a wild life pic? Cause they ain't too wild or alive anymore. lol :shock:

deer09-11-14-05.jpg

Ah bummer FH, :p I was thinking that was the only wildlife picture I had except for my Sturgis motorcycle rally pictures. :twisted:

But then I remembered I took some from the back of the cycle as we were riding through Custer state park. Might have to see if there is still time to send one in.

Latest posts