• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Catching Theives

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I Luv Herfrds

Reaction score
Been pretty interesting around the store. Got rid of the one thief they had hired and the other one is leaving shortly and toeing the line.

Well I got the heads up a couple weeks ago about a couple customers who might be stealing. I know these people mainly from our kids going to school together.
Well I just missed busting them yesterday!
They are good! They came in the store and went through the store pretty quickly. I saw one of them putting something in their bag. I walked up and talked to them like I saw nothing. I saw a package of hot dogs under their bag. Walked around with them through the store. They ducked down an aisle and were doing something in the bag and I was trying to see by looking through the chip rack but couldn't see really well.
One of them started my way so I ducked back, what I did not know was the other person was headed out the door with the bag.
Talked with the clerk who checked them out and there were no hot dogs nor buns that went through the till.
Store manager said next time they come in we are going to station an employee at the end of each aisle they are in and watch them.
The owner moved one of the cameras so they might have caught them on tape!

They got banned from the store. Told the owner what I saw and they confronted them and they pretty much admitted it.

Latest posts