• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

CATEGORY PROTEST

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Maple Leaf Angus

Reaction score
I am here to categorically state that this week's category is highly discriminatory.

This charge is made on the grounds that G.M. has NEVER built an ugly truck. Therefore all G.M. products are automaticly disallowed from entering this competition.

If that ain't discrimination, what is? :nod: :nod: :nod: :)

Maple Leaf Angus said:
I am here to categorically state that this week's category is highly discriminatory.

This charge is made on the grounds that G.M. has NEVER built an ugly truck. Therefore all G.M. products are automaticly disallowed from entering this competition.

I would dispute that GM ever really built a TRUCK. :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Maple Leaf Angus said:

Well you listen up, Big Muddy rancher . . .

Whatever . . . 8)

Maple Leaf Angus said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Maple Leaf Angus said:

Well you listen up, Big Muddy rancher . . .

Whatever . . . 8)

You started it :!: :lol2: :cowboy: Got ya.

Well, BMr? Do ya , or maybe a ddddodge?

Well, either way, you could rightly put it in this contest.

C'mon hurry up. Cert is waiting an' time's runnin' out.

heyyyyyy whats wrong with a ford????
Drive a ford but pull for Chevy & Pontic hail might even pull for Dodge this year not sure what Bobby is driving for Petty got to go look.
:p

Petty's run Dodge, they were the big reason NASCAR brought Dodge back in.......
gonna be hard to see the old Interstate #18 with no Bobby.....

Yeah about as hard as seeing 5 Kellogs and NO Terry hmmmmmm Still havent found a new driver yet...any suggestions?????

I need to get the pic of me behind the wheel of the #5 in Petty's school AWSOME.....
I have been a fan of Terry's since he was a rookie. Not wild about any of the new rookies or past few years crop of rookies.......Gawd I need a new driver kinda feel lost who to pull for eeekkkkkkkkkk

we are a pretty diverse family.
5 yr old girl loves Bobby Labonte, 8 yr old boy loves the Cat car, 10 yr old boy like the Dewalt car, my oldest girl, 13, loves Kasey Kahne.....

the wife splits her loyalty between Bobby Labonte and Tony Stewert, and me, I am an old school guy. I loved the Intimidator, and pull like mad for Rusty.
But mostly I watch the race and root for the guy who takes out Jeff Gordon.......

LOL Blunder boy ..... There are not many I dont like but I wont pull for just anyone.
I do miss Jimmy Spencer LOL Gotta love a fat old guy who is not afraid to speak his mind.

NR thanks for the laugh. ANd I am glad I could help in making you blush .....hmmm most times its ME who is turning red :oops:
OK now you have wondering does he really look like Jimmy spencer.....

Latest posts