• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Catholics and birth control

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Seems Obama forgot to ask the insurance companies if they would agree to his plan and they have come out saying WTF :shock:

Tam said:
Seems Obama forgot to ask the insurance companies if they would agree to his plan and they have come out saying WTF :shock:

They need to collectively tell him to go to hell!

Steve said:
TSR said:
Tam said:
What about it TSR and Jingy should Gays beable to marry in a Islamic Mosque?

And if not WHY?

Are the muslims split over the issue?

No when approached by openly gay folk asking to get married, they just torture, hang them, and leave the corpse in the street to rot, so no it really isn't an issue..

Kind of reminds me of the "Wyoming method" that was endorsed by the Montana ********* leadership-- chain them behind a pickup- drag them- and then lay them over a fence rail and let them die...... :shock: :( :mad:

Oldtimer said:
Steve said:
TSR said:
Are the muslims split over the issue?

No when approached by openly gay folk asking to get married, they just torture, hang them, and leave the corpse in the street to rot, so no it really isn't an issue..

Kind of reminds me of the "Wyoming method" that was endorsed by the Montana ********* leadership-- chain them behind a pickup- drag them- and then lay them over a fence rail and let them die...... :shock: :( :mad:

are you saying that Montanans aren't very smart and tend to be a bit barbaric like muslims?..

Steve said:
Oldtimer said:
Steve said:

are you saying that Montanans aren't very smart and tend to be a bit barbaric like muslims?..

Nope- just the ever decreasing minority that call themselves Teabaggers....

Oldtimer said:
Steve said:
Oldtimer said:

Nope- just the ever decreasing minority that call themselves Teabaggers....
Well thank you leftwingernut PIGGER for your opinion.

Leave it to oldtimer to come up with off the wall bull crap, that he can't back up with fact :roll: :roll: :roll:

TSR said:
Catholics are pretty much split over the issue with polls showing a narrow majority approve the plan. This said,98% of catholic women admitted to using birth control at some point in their lives. What about the workers in a Catholic hospital that aren't Catholic that might want the pills? Although labeled bcontrol pills, they are used for other purposes in women's health programs.

A compromise will be reached imo.

TSR the official teaching of the Church is "NO BIRTH CONTROL". Now I agree that many Catholic women probably usen or have used birth control at some time. It's sort of like the Baptist preaching about the evils of liquor yet 98% of them drink (If noone is around to see them). It does not change the official teaching of the Church. But this is not simply about birth control. It is about freedom of religion. 1st Amendment.

Latest posts