• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cattle mutilations, ufo's ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

littlejoe

Reaction score
In the 70's there were some weird cattle mutilations in this area, many ufo sightings.

Sheriff's office's in both cascade and Teton county were involved.

I lost a cow on Teton river, sex organs, some of the face 'surgically removed'

Not one scavenger touched it, was under a tree--not one bird dropping. No blood or evidence of any struggle or movement.

Both of these officers---now retired--were involved.

Pete I've known for many yrs---a very common sense, no drama no bs guy. Did an excellent job both as sheriff and judge.

Keith was from next county--I met him on this deal---he eventually wrote a book--'mystery stalks the prairie'

Here's are the two of them, being interviewed and telling their story.

http://www.starseeds.net/m/discussion?id=2312030%3ATopic%3A4018711

Funny what people notice when they didn't have smart phones to look at.

The video is kinda long, maybe esp when you don't know the guys.

I've always enjoyed Pete, he was jp after retiring from being sheriff.

Didn't have any teeth for a while---kinda a gummer judge~~

He was flying a spray plane, crashed or something, got the chemical all over him. Young guy then, was told it'd be hard on his teeth later.

So--he goes to the dentist and guy pulls half his teeth---we'll get the rest next time. Pete tells him, 'no way--I'm not going thru this twice, I'm gonna sit in this chair till they're all out'

He waited till figgered his mouth had shrunk up plenty, got some teeth made. Only irritated him one place, it was after hours, he found the hi spot, whittled it down with his pocket knife, been working good ever since. Good guy, if he says something's so, it is.

The other guy, Keith---I only met him once, he seemed same type as Pete.

We had a dairy cow, Jersey, that didn't make it to the milking barn one morning. Dad sent me to look for her and she was laying about 100 yards from the blacktop without any of her 4 entire legs. Completely missing the complete shoulders & hams as clean as a whistle. Hardly any blood.

Called the Sheriff, vet did a necropsy, and could not determine cause of death. Happened on Halloween night of 1967.

We figured someone was stealing meat, but there were no gun shots, no throat cutting, no cause of death. And no human footprints in the mud whatsoever..............................

Friends of ours north of Gillette Wy had the same things happen. They set up a night vigilance to watch for strange things in the night. I can't remember the details so I need to talk to one of them and get refreshed. At the time, Mr. FH poo-pooed it. But these were big tough ranchers and they weren't poo-pooing anything. It was about that time that they made the movie "Close encounters of the third kind" which was filmed in Johnson (Buffalo, Wy) and Campbell (Gillette Wy) counties. Several people we know played small parts in it.

I think there is something to the stories.

All this talk of UFO's and I was just coming home from baling straw a few minutes ago, dropping down into the valley I saw a circle of lights up on the side hill to the south. Now any of you that know where I live there aren't much for lights, only place darker is Gcreeks. Well there is a old family cemetery up on that rocky hill side and somebody must have put solar lights up around it. I came home last night about 11 from baling and didn't see them but they sure startled me tonight.lol

I would admit to being a little goosey, being the night calver, when a lot of mutilations were being reported. :lol:

We've known of three of our stock mutilated the past 4 yrs. One was a 4 month old bull calf, sex organs a brand removed, tongue, etc. He was about 250 yds. from a road that is used some. Had an older cow found by an elk hunter at the head of a really rough canyon that you can't hardly reach by horseback, same deal, bag, vulva, one eye, tongue missing. Then last summer had a two year old heifer found in June just off of a trail we use a lot to put out salt, mineral, etc. Same story, sex organs, tongue, one eye removed. Also had a neighbor call the same week the bull calf was found, had heard about the calf, and he said his teenage boy had found a cow of theirs that looked suspicious, and he was leaving for a couple days, and he wondered if I would go take a look at her and confirm that she was mutiliated as well. She was in the same shape. Just off his salt trail she laid, vagina, rectum, bag, tongue, one eye, all gone with precision in the removal. I've done a lot of research online with the subject, and the theories abound about what is going on. One thing I know is B.S. is the fact that some wildlife EXPERTS!! say that it's natural death and that coyotes, crows, buzzards, etc. cause the missing parts. I'm 48 yrs. old and been around livestock my whole life, and I will GUARNTEE!!!!!! that it is not natural causes of death. My theory is that the cattle must be stunned or killed without a gunshot. I believe they are picked up and worked on in another area(in a helicopter, or plane I believe) and then laid back down when the job is finished. There is no disturbed grass, or any trace of blood anywhere around the area. The surgery or removal of parts almost looks like laser work. Our brand is a bottom half of a box and a V underneath, and the bull had the box a the V removed. It's the only one we've found that way. We called the sheriff and he came out and took photos, but nothing came from it so we haven't reported the last few. I think it is the U.S. Government testing for something. We have noticed you usually see those black hawk helicopters in the area around the time you find one. That would explain the no sign of blood, no tracks, etc. The cow in the canyon had to have been dropped, you can't hardly get there on foot or with a vehicle. The rest were easy to reach. It has been happening since the 70's in this area as well, but seems to be an uptick (especially on our place) the last few years. If any of you have anymore ideas as to who or what, please respond.

We have a few that you could say where mutalated. In the early 90's we had a 650 heifer calf that was killed right next to the trail leading into the tank. The neighbors house sits about 400 yards away. We had been hauling water to the tank and hauled a load right before dark and she wasn't laying there at that time. Came back the next morning and there she laid. She had 4 holes cut along the top of its back about the size of a pop can, tongue, eyes, and rectum all removed. Her hide along her mouth was gone along with the hide on the bottom of her stomach. Called the vet out and we did a optopsy right in the field. Her reproduction organs were gone, along with her stomach, her heart had thousands of small holes punctured in it and no blood anywhere around her. None of the other cows and calves would come within 250 yards of her. We sent samples and pictures to CSU to have them look at it. After not hearing anything for a month our vet called and said they told him to just drop it and wouldn't give anymore info on her. We asked the our neighbor right next to the pasture if they seen or heard anything and the didn't. The grass was laid flat around her like she had been spun in one spot. No blood or tracks anywhere around her.

The second one was a 5 year old cow in 2002 that laid right next to the tank, legs laid right under her like she laid down. Same thing as the first one we had been hauling water into the tank to help keep up with the water in middle July hot dry summer. She wasn't there the night before but was there the next morning. Her mouth was cut along her bottom jaw along with her tongue missing. We laid her on her side and her belly was skinned from her brisket all the way to her utter. Which was split down the middle with half of her bag gone. We never did call a vet out to have her posted to sex if sex organs were gone. We moved her away from the tank in a low spot. I was in the pasture a couple days later and drove by where we drug her to, and all her hide was gone, and her bones were white like she had been there for years. This was a couple days after she died.

I've told this to people before and they look at me like I'm making it up, but we have pictures to back all this up with. I believe this is the government testing chemicals that the spray out to test the effects to cattle and or the possible effects to humans. Our area was a flight path for milatary planes, we have seen B-52's, B-1, fighter jets, black hawk helicopters. What a easier way to spread this stuff when you fly over any ways. They stopped flying over around 2004-05. Sorry for the long story just struck a nerve.

I really think it has something to do with the military(government)? We've seen those helicopters when it's happened at our place most of the time. I don't think that is just coincidence.

Latest posts