• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cattle on Feed Reports

Help Support Ranchers.net:

CattleCo

Reaction score
If you do not get Feedlot magazine....round up a copy of the August isssue.....page 10-11. Ann Barnhardt's article is really good. I am not a fan of Commodity Brokers, but Ann can dring bourbon at my house anytime. I like her style!!

Article title si,"Cattle on Feed REports...THe Bible or Bust

CattleCo said:
If you do not get Feedlot magazine....round up a copy of the August isssue.....page 10-11. Ann Barnhardt's article is really good. I am not a fan of Commodity Brokers, but Ann can dring bourbon at my house anytime. I like her style!!

Article title si,"Cattle on Feed REports...THe Bible or Bust

Since Ann sits just ten feet from me during trading hours thanks for the compliment. Ann has been associated with my office since graduation from college. She has worked with me for seven years. I will let her know you offered to buy her a drink!!! How about me, I am a BUD man?

Agman, NO problem......at least you drink the right beer! Always enjoy sparing with you!!! Have a good one!
Listen to Ann she has it figured out! :)

Wow!!!!!

I forgot all about Ann......I had read some stuff by her in the past and really enjoyed it...A tip of the hat to ou to Agman for surrounding yourself with talent,

PPRM

Where do you think Ann got most of her knowledge?

The best risk management advice I ever got from anyone came from Agman.

The manager of one of the largest most progressive feedyards in the nation told me personally that he was astounded with agman's degree of accuracy.

Trust me guys, if you are looking for solid risk management advice, look no further than Agman. He's not a speculator, he's a risk management expert that bases his opinions on the best data available.

~SH~

I thot she ate her vegetables and listened to her folks growing up, but now can see I was wrong :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:

Hey Agman, pass on our best wishes to her and let her know her work is respected and appreciated by more than she could imagine,

PPRM

The best risk management advice I ever got from anyone came from Agman.

The manager of one of the largest most progressive feedyards in the nation told me personally that he was astounded with agman's degree of accuracy.

SH,
Now were getting somewhere. RISK MANAGERS!!! I do not doubt Agman is a great speculator, and if he makes you money ....he's your man! I like to think all things in AG will work our for the best, but this ag deal is scary. Yes , we have had high priced cattle, at times riduculous prices. The deal is, how much can the consumer take......high food, high fuel, high medical cost, on and on.......their has to be a day that the rubber meets the road????
How are range condition in and around the Black Hills?

Latest posts