• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cattle Today site

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jedstivers said:
CT working for anybody? I can't get on.

Mines down too...Macon just did an update on here- so maybe he is doing the same for CT...

I think Im gonna have to start a group called CTA- cattle today anonynous

that is about the only forum I use anymore.

m5farm said:

I read here on ranchers a lot and also new ag talk and agriculture online. CT is where I post the most though.

jedstivers said:
m5farm said:

I read here on ranchers a lot and also new ag talk and agriculture online. CT is where I post the most though.

I read way more on here than anywhere. Don't usually have much to add that isn't already said most of the time on here.

Have more fun stirring the pot every little bit on CT

Talked to Dun on email this afternoon. He says Macon is trying real hard to get it back on line.

New server, new problems!

Nobody's perfect!

m5farm said:

add me to your membership. I was happy to find this and hope that CT gets back online soon.

I was beginning to wonder if someone made it crash.

chippie said:
m5farm said:

add me to your membership. I was happy to find this and hope that CT gets back online soon.

I was beginning to wonder if someone made it crash.[/quote] I was thinking i did,, cause i was deleting old pictures in my photo album at the same time it went down...

3waycross said:
Talked to Dun on email this afternoon. He says Macon is trying real hard to get it back on line.

New server, new problems!

Nobody's perfect![/quote] the heck you say.. you aint been away from CT that long yet :cowboy:

Latest posts