• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cattle Today

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Reaction score
Hello Ranchers,

Have you guys ever noticed (or do you care) that every time there's a controversial topic, particularly if it involves religion or politics the mods over on Cattle Today say "take it to Ranchers"?

Do you folks want more people from CT over here? Does it matter? I'm just curious because I know there is some crossover traffic but for the most part it seems Ranchers regulars stay here and CT regulars stay over there.

Just wondering.

TT

The more the merrier. Debate is healthy.

If something gets a little controversial on "Ranch Talk" it often gets moved to "Bull Session" where it dies a quick death.

I understand that one of the regulars on "Political Bull" is unable to log on to that forum. Too bad when free speech is impaired, usually.

I agree. more comments = more learned, for better or worse, and it can always be ignored if too boring, or too controversial, most anyone can usually find something to do.

mrj

Well, I left CT several months ago because of a couple of smart a$$--. Don't regret it. I was trying to help a fellow CT'r with an electrical problem and a jerk (from Texas) kept butting in giving wrong (and dangerous) information. So stick it.

Latest posts