• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

CBB CEO

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jsmith

Reaction score
NCBA pressures the CBB CEO to resign after listening in on conference calls, yet the NCBA CEO Forrest Roberts steals Checkoff money and lies about entering into contracts, and remains at the helm?? I assume Forrest Roberts will be resigning shortly. Cattle producers across the country would definitely see this as a sign of reestablishing the integrity within the Beef Checkoff.

http://www.agri-pulse.com/Beef_Board_CEO_resigns_06292011.asp

jsmith said:
NCBA pressures the CBB CEO to resign after listening in on conference calls, yet the NCBA CEO Forrest Roberts steals Checkoff money and lies about entering into contracts, and remains at the helm?? I assume Forrest Roberts will be resigning shortly. Cattle producers across the country would definitely see this as a sign of reestablishing the integrity within the Beef Checkoff.

http://www.agri-pulse.com/Beef_Board_CEO_resigns_06292011.asp

I would like to ask the NCBA what was so "secret" about a conference call between them and others that this was such a travesty? We need open and honest discussion, not behind the door plays with checkoff money.

Is NCBA abusing its checkoff money? To me it would seem so. If listening in on a conference call will get a resignation, will abusing the spending of so much check off money get jail time?

We may need a little parity here.

I would like more than anyone for all these issues to go away. They can only go away if we all know that checkoff money is being used for its proper purposes and not being hijacked by a few at the top for their own ends.

Surely misstating GIPSA proposed regulations to get support from family farmers in killing meat packer regulations needed as the result of federal judges being unreasonable is misleading and down right against the Packers and Stockyards Act. The leadership of NCBA is guilty of not talking about the court cases and the real reasons these rules were promulgated and instead putting out meat packer threats and fears into its members. To me this is pretty bad.

Tex

Latest posts