• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Challenge to NCBA and R-Calf

Help Support Ranchers.net:

CattleCo

Reaction score
Lets have a private audit of your membership records....PAID MEMBERSHIP RECORDS. Lets see who is really telling the truth on REAL Member stats!
I doubt if either group has "balls" enough to agree to this one. :roll:

I talked to a fellow from Greeley and if NCBA counted memberships like R-CALF does he would be counted 100 times for the money he gives NCBA and he was mad the some money he donated directed towards another project got redircted towards R-CALF.

Big Muddy rancher said:
I talked to a fellow from Greeley and if NCBA counted memberships like R-CALF does he would be counted 100 times for the money he gives NCBA and he was mad the some money he donated directed towards another project got redircted towards R-CALF.

Now that's a definitive authority!!!! :lol:

Maybe BMR would rather keep this gentleman's name confidential, so he does not get ostrisized (sp?)

Murgen said:
Maybe BMR would rather keep this gentleman's name confidential, so he does not get ostrisized (sp?)

The point was that the only definitive authority would be a totally independent audit as CattleCo said. Hearsay is just a rumor.

I would hope R-CALF had the "balls" to do it...I doubt NCBA would...but that's just my hearsay! :D

Really, what does it matter how many members an org. has, It's the message of said org. that matters! But I do agree that a financial audit would tell some real tales.

Lets go for the FULL MEAL DEAL! A list of all $$$$$$$$$contributor and the amounts from both organizations! :roll: :roll:

Disclosure of ALL Expenses and Pay to Employees.......

Sounds fine to me, too. I know which organization would come out looking the best in an honest audit!

I don't like the idea of disclosure of salaries of employees of the Policy/Dues division of NCBA since that absolutely comes from members dues and ONLY the members have any right to that information, IMO.

BTW, did you know that NCBA has a dues structure that asks those owning to more cattle pay more dues?

MRJ

mj...I know which organization would come out looking the best in an honest audit!

That is only your opinion mj, and only an opinion.

Join R-CALF and you will be entitled to the information of salaries and monies.

MRJ: "Sounds fine to me, too. I know which organization would come out looking the best in an honest audit!"

Then comes the 'but monkey'...

And of course, the final audit figures would have to be approved by the board...just to make sure they are the "honest" figures. :lol:

Latest posts