• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

check out our website

Help Support Ranchers.net:

SaskHerf

Reaction score
Not finished by any means but wanted to get it done in time for our open house on the farm. have a look , would appreciate comments/ corrections and would be happy to answer any questions.

thanks
scott

Edit: www.mannlepolledherefords.com

SaskHerf said:
Not finished by any means but wanted to get it done in time for our open house on the farm. have a look , would appreciate comments/ corrections and would be happy to answer any questions.

thanks
scott

Okay, you have picqued my interest. Are there any other clues? :? :???: :wink:

Would someone make the link unmistakenly obvious? I can find no link in SaskHerf's post.

sorry with the confusion on the link... should have just posted it. As far as history of our town name goes , if i remember right it has something to do with an old Indian Tribe Cheif someplace. As for location we are in southeast Saskatchewan, Right on #1 highway, basically the last town before the manitoba border.

scott

thanks folks, I finally found the www. Like most things I lose it was right under my nose.

SaskHerf said:
sorry with the confusion on the link... should have just posted it. As far as history of our town name goes , if i remember right it has something to do with an old Indian Tribe Cheif someplace. As for location we are in southeast Saskatchewan, Right on #1 highway, basically the last town before the manitoba border.

scott

Now that you told me where it is- I found it on the map...Funny I never have heard of it before as it looks like a fairly good sized town...I guess it is further east than I usually get...

Anyway- good looking website...

Moosomin is named after chief Mooosomin-I a'i'ed alot of heifers down there over the years-it's really productive country to run cattle in. If your into old stone houses the town actually has a tour of them. Very nice town I think.

Latest posts