• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Check out this new Honda powered post driver

Help Support Ranchers.net:

roryray1

Reaction score
We recently drove a mile of t posts using this driver that was engineered and developed in the Australian Outback. Now available in the US. A very effective driver even in tough rocky conditions. We have used many types of drivers over the years, we like this one the best. Very reasonably priced, under 2 grand. Check it out at redidriver.com

look's impressive, also look's like it might work to drive re-bar post's in to frozen ground. how much does it weigh?

Weighs in at about 35 pounds, I lived several years in Alaska and drove alot of 2 3/8 inch pipe into frozen ground using a pneumatic (rhino) driver. I am confident that this driver can drive rebar in frozen ground. It performs as well as the big pneumatic drivers, delivers 1720 blows per minute. No hoses no air compressors. Its a very handy, very well built little machine. We recently drove almost 400 t-posts on a gallon of gas.

this post driver is great- I have been building fence for thirty years - the most impressive machine around!

hhhmmm, you folks are awful new to ranchersnet for me to be writing a 2k check for a unpoven product, yall would'nt be hawkin these drivers would you ?
tell you what I have a small patch of fence that needs replacin, bout half a mile,yall send me one of those new fangled things and if I like it I will buy it and post the results here.
If I dont like it you make arrangements for return shippin annd I will still post the results here.
good luck

jstout 830-3246520
Sisterdale TX

Haymaker it just looked to me like Roryray was just trying to pass on info on something he found useful

I like the input, I do not build near enough fence to even consider one but I liked knowing it is out there if I ever do need it.

George said:
Haymaker it just looked to me like Roryray was just trying to pass on info on something he found useful

I like the input, I do not build near enough fence to even consider one but I liked knowing it is out there if I ever do need it.
:agree:

have nothing to do with this company or any of it's people, but am always interested in new fencing tool's/product's, being a member of the LFB club anything that saves work is of special interest :wink:

AngusinTexas said:
What makes this machine better than the air powered drivers?

Seems awful bulky compared to the air powered units

biggest thing that i can see is not to have to tote around a gas powered compressor along with the hose and the driver itself.

George said:

If that's the case, my apologies to the gentlemen.
good luck

Angus in Texas.....What makes these bettter than the pneumatic units is the fact that you dont have to mess with a compressor or hoses, any where a man can get to the driver can get to, we all have ran into areas that have difficult access. Also, the less expensive drivers that run off of the smaller air-compressors do not have nearly the driving capacity or the BPM (blows per minute) of this driver to include the propane powered driver that is on the market. The capability of this driver equals that of the larger pneumatic drivers that require a larger tow behind compressor. If you have driven as many post as I have using a tow - behind compressor and numerous lengths of hose patched together while running into numerous areas that you cant reach with your hoses, you will love this driver. You just pick it up and go. I bought one from the original manafacturer in Australia, took a chance on it and LOVED it. Liked it so much I sold my house, took all my available cash and bought the US distrubution rights along with a partner. Now ya gotta admit, how many products have you ran into over the years that you liked so much that you would be willing to take that risk for? As for letting someone try it out and post a report on this board, I believe in this driver so much, I would be willing to put my money where my mouth is and entertain that idea. Thanks!

Canadian dealers,distributors?

i admire your optimism and wish you luck in this endeavor, however i feel that you should have disclosed the extent of your involvment up front.

My apologies, no offense intended. Posting in forums is a new thing for me. As for Canada, we will be selling there in the near future, this has been a learning experience for us. The process for gaining an import licence/ bond from Australia was extremely beuracratic and complicated. We eventually prevailed though, we expect the same challenge in gaining access into the Canadian market. We fully warranty and service our product. We also have a money back guarantee, if you dont like it send it back for a full refund within 2 weeks and you dont pay. Thanks!

Well George, looks like I was right, the gentlemen are hawkin the drivers, and they may be good ones who knows and since he is willing to accept my deal, I will be waiting for his call........................good luck

Jstout
830-3246520
sisterdale Tx

HAY MAKER said:
hhhmmm, you folks are awful new to ranchersnet for me to be writing a 2k check for a unpoven product, yall would'nt be hawkin these drivers would you ?
tell you what I have a small patch of fence that needs replacin, bout half a mile,yall send me one of those new fangled things and if I like it I will buy it and post the results here.
If I dont like it you make arrangements for return shippin annd I will still post the results here.
good luck

jstout 830-3246520
Sisterdale TX

There you go. Don't you just love it when out of the clear blue drops the biggest and best of something that noone has ever heard about and "WE" just happen to know where you can get one. :wink:

has anybody seen one or tried one out yet, other than the two who were sellin' them. did they ever get a hold of you HAYMAKER?

There was a big write up in one of the magazines, here a couple months ago. Maybe Working Ranch Magazine? Other then that, haven't heard anything. I was kinda hoping Haymaker would get his, and give us his opinion on it.

Latest posts