• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Check This Out!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
Went and checked out the website of CarruthersLivestock.ca this is our ranchers.net (heifer) poster. What a great sight it has all you need to know about the bulls picture,pedigree,performance and it all is easy to find and fast to load. If your looking to buy some good black bulls from some great people (even the curmudgeon is a good guy) this would be a good place to start.

I never would have dreamed that was who Heifer is..........we spent years trying to teach curmudgeon how to raise cattle in a desert environment and he up and moved north to where it supposedly rains! I'm surprised you northern boys didn't lynch him for taking the drought north :twisted: :lol:

I'm surprised Heifer had time to set up the website; between choring, calving, probably halterbreaking bulls and running after the girls she must not have a lot of extra time! Curmudgeon probably just gets in the way when he comes off the road!! The web site is well set up!

I doubt a passle of girls will ever equate into FREE labour. lol They do have good cattle though. I've fitted their bulls before at the sale they were in with the Toner gang in Lloyd. They definitely take care of 'em and always bring 'em in in good shape. Good folks, good cattle. :wink:

Northern Rancher:

Thanks for posting that well put together website.

Heifer---

Great job on the webiste and cattle. Looks like you have a good chunk of your bulls sold--way to go!!!

I really liked how easy your website is to navigate. Lots of websites could take a lesson on ease of navigation from your site.

Again, great job heifer!!!

Northern Rancher, thanks again for posting.

Cheers--

TTB :wink:

Thanks for the postive feedback on the site! Sorry I haven't been around lately.... the girls & I moved to my parents house to calve cows (they have much better facilities, and we share labour) :lol:

Sure is nice to hear all your positive thoughts... but please send me ideas for improvement too! If it wasn't for S.S.A.P. , I'd never have put it together. She gave me great ideas, and feedback as I went along. And, if it wasn't for Ranchers, I'd never have posted the question to which SSAP replied!

Now, after your comments, I have to figure out who on Ranchers I know in person, besides, NR!

The site has worked well for us... we promoted it at Cattlemen's Corral & Crop Vision 2006 (in mid-Jan) with our trade-show booth, and sold eight bulls those two days, to previous customers. We were sold out of bulls by Jan 25... (kept three for spares in case of injury, etc.) so we were very happy with the results. All bulls are sold locally, just as we like it.

Hey, Northern Rancher, sorry we missed the chance for a coffee at St. Walburg, but we picked up your message the next day. :( Just a little too late!

Thanks for the great plug, NR!
Heifer

You missed a good tournament-Emily was tearing it up lol. Ty's playing in one there on March 3-4-Logan and him are off to SaskFirst tryouts on Friday. I expect cookies next time for my unabashed pluggery lol.

Latest posts