• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cheney finally shoots a man!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Kola..............I got a suggestion, base your whole next election on this issue..........................................

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My feeling is that this is all a political ploy. I think the whole thing was setup. Sure the lawyer was actually shot, but I think he was a willing participant. This is nothing more than Karl Rove's strategizing to make Cheney look better for '08. The inner-city, minority, male voter aged 18 to eternity, is now safely in Cheney's hands.

Expect a massive Republican-led voter registration drive at car washes and crack houses all over the country. Witness this dialog recently overheard through NSA wiretaps:

LaDerrick: You heah about da dude from up to da captull?

DaMarcus: Say what?

LaDerrick: Chainman, the VP, up at the captull.

DaMarcus: Naw brutha, what he did?

LaDerrick: Muvv fuhh dun shot a muvv fuhh. Lawyer man. Shootin each other da bird or sum such sh!t...Chainman gets hot...shoots that muvv fuhh with a shotgun.

DaMarcus: You a lie muvv fuhh!!

LaDerrick: Naw, sfo real, bro.

DaMarcus: I wisht I coulda seed dat!

LaDerrick: Betta watch ole Chainman...that muvv fuhh buss a cap off inch yo azz!

DaMarcus: Sho iz. Chainman da man!

Chorus: Chainman da man! Chainman da man!

That's what I think. :D

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I bet I look pretty crazy sitting in front of my computer laughing. Hope no one saw me. :oops:
That was toooooooo Goood :D

kolanuraven said:
Cheney didn't even follow the rules himself...no surprise there!!...and get a licenses to hunt!!!
If that'd been me or any of you....they'd thrown us UNDER the jail!!!
The attorney said he didn't know if he was going to go to a hospital or a morgue according to his daughter!!
This just further shows the incompentence of this whole gang!!!

Actually, I think he had a license, he just didn't have the habitat stamp, or something along those lines. If it was me or you, we'd just get a small fine...

X said:
My feeling is that this is all a political ploy. I think the whole thing was setup. Sure the lawyer was actually shot, but I think he was a willing participant. This is nothing more than Karl Rove's strategizing to make Cheney look better for '08. The inner-city, minority, male voter aged 18 to eternity, is now safely in Cheney's hands.

Expect a massive Republican-led voter registration drive at car washes and crack houses all over the country. Witness this dialog recently overheard through NSA wiretaps:

You might be on to something! :lol2:

POWER BREAKFAST

One morning Dick Cheney and George W. Bush were having
breakfast

at a Washington restaurant.

The attractive waitress asks Cheney what he would like and he

replies, "I'll have a bowl of oatmeal and some fruit."

"And what can I get for you, sir?" she asks George W.

He replies, "How about a quickie?"

"Why, Mr. President," the waitress says,

"How rude, you're starting to act like President Clinton!"

As the waitress storms away, Cheney leans over to Bush and

whispers,

"It's pronounced 'quiche".

passin thru said:
Kola..............I got a suggestion, base your whole next election on this issue..........................................

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
...no kidding. The democrats are for aborting 1.8 million babies per year but let an old man shoot his 78 year old bird hunting buddie and they go nuts..just shows you the logic of the liberals.

"x".....you think the whole thing was set up!!

Buddy....you must play some fearsome practical jokes then!!!!

How many of you would take a bullet/shot for or from Bush then???? I don't think anyone is that stupid or loyal.

Faster horses said:
X was that an original, or did you get it somewhere?
Sorry if you're disappointed in me, Faster Horses. :( It's just that sometimes I have way too much time on my hands and my mind wanders in mysterious ways. I made the part up about it coming from an NSA intercept. It's all mine.

kolanuraven said:
"x".....you think the whole thing was set up!!

Buddy....you must play some fearsome practical jokes then!!!!
No, we really don't joke around much. You wanna go huntin'? :lol:

Sure....... ( I've got marksmanship medals ol' boy) I'll go anytime w/ ya!!!!

Excellent point there stevec!!!!!!

I think Cheney is the double for Darth Vader of the Dark Side!!!!

stevec said:
How come when Cheney shoots a man and keeps it quiet for 24 hours (when he was sober) it is okay. But when Kennedy goes off a bridge drunk in the middle of the night, and it doesn't come out until the next day, he is scorned for the next twenty years?

It seems to me that this is an obvious double-standard.
Kennedy was young and stupid. (That's an oxymoron, I know.) What's Cheney's excuse?
I guess fear works the same for everyone, eh? It paralyzes them and makes them do stupid things.

SteveC, This has got to be the dumbest damn analogy I have ever read. There is no relationship whatsoever of the two incidents.
Crawl back into your hole.

A woman DIED because he failed to report it to EMERGENCY personnel

A man was injured..............the press is PO'd because the local press knew it before they did.............ELITIST attitude.

No comparison, and to imply any similarity is pure stupidity.

mjgrave.jpg

maryjo1.jpg

waterlevels2.gif

footnote-Senator Kennedy's driver's license had expired on February 22, 1969 (nearly 5 months before the accident at Chappaquiddick) and had not been renewed

There is a DEFINITE comparison. If Cheney was drunk at the time it is exactly the same as Kennedy. Both men waited long enough to sober up before talking to the police. Shooting a gun while drunk is just as bad as driving while drunk. The man who got shot is still touch and go as to whether he will make a full recovery. Was Cheney drunk at the time? The world will probably never know because Cheney was too arrogant to cooperate with the police. How anyone can defend his actions is beyond me. You have to have your partisan head shoved way too far up your partisan ass to ever get it out again.

What is all this about the possibility of Cheney being drunk?

Weren't the police called as soon as the injured man was taken care of, and on the scene within an hour or less?

Those who delight in, and promote verbal destruction of political rivals are an abomination, IMO.

MRJ

There is a "source"....a person who was part and parcel with Cheney who reports that the VP may have had one too many just before going out to pop off a few shots....literally!!!

Apparently this person is very reliable and the White House people are not releasing the person name....or maintaining some sort of control over what that person says to be the truth.

Have you noticed, at the press conferences, that this is about the 3rd or 4th time we heard asked , " What did the Prez and VP know and when did they know it" This question comes up way WAY too often it seems

Latest posts