• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cheney

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
Well, old Dick finally took time out of his busy schedule to visit his war zone. They sneaked him in because security is so bad. Apparently, they don't trust the Iraqis enough to allow them to have guns around the VP. And apparently our soldiers didn't hesitate to ask the hard questions. Of course, all they got was the run around in response. But at least he's acknowledging that we're getting out of there. Link below; my emphasis.

"From our perspective, we don't see much as far as gains," said Marine Cpl. Bradley Warren, the first to question Cheney in a round-table discussion with about 30 military members. "We're looking at small-picture stuff, not many gains. I was wondering what it looks like from the big side of the mountain — how Iraq's looking."

Shouts of "hooah!" from the audience interrupted Cheney a few times, but mostly the service members listened intently. When he delivered the applause line, "We're in this fight to win. These colors don't run," the only sound was a lone whistle.

Cheney's staff kept the Iraq portion secret from reporters, waiting to reveal the plans when Air Force Two was preparing to refuel in the United Kingdom. Once on the ground, the entourage transferred from his conspicuous white and blue 757 to an unmarked C-17 cargo plane that would fly overnight to Baghdad International Airport.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051218/ap_on_re_mi_ea/cheney_3;_ylt=Ap6FcN6cYcPQGd3Dq6cabtZqP0AC;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

Why I bet they'd have thrown flowers @ Cheney....just like he predicted would happen when our troops rolled into Iraq!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts