• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Chores this morning...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jeff in ca

Reaction score
481937_4570944478590_1412034669_n.jpg

Feeding a calf that will go to fair in the "Mini Moo" class.
1655_4570945038604_1028415977_n.jpg

A successful grafting, is out in the pasture.
[/img]
7171_4570942078530_1104435165_n.jpg

Some color in the calf crop..

I'd sure like to see what you got under the gray tarp ??? 101

I'd sure like to see what you got under the gray tarp ??? 101
I was waiting for that question after I posted the picture, It is a Studebaker Avanti. My mom drove it off the assembly line and mu folks took it on their honeymoon. Been sitting under tarps for years..

I missed the car, I was noticing the little girl has the same style of jammie bottoms that G Creek wears....

Thanks Jeff, I love that kind of history with these kinds of things. I just pulled our 1970 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 out for a rebuild, it was the first truck Mother and had together, the things we gave up just to buy that thing, but a lot of memories there, I want to take her for a ride in it again! Sorry i never meant to steal our thread. 101

101 that is what makes this business sooo cool. We have nostalgia and memories, that involves horses cows and equipment. What other profession allows you to store a car for 40 plus years or let a good steed die in a pasture at the age of 34 and think nothing of either when it comes to actual costs. Hell we keep the old folks around too. Nothing better than an afternoon talking to a old timer and letting him or her tell you how great things used to be..

Jeff and Hayguy ain't those words the truth, Things were a lot tougher then, I know today I'm 65 and I my Dad would work right beside me when was in his 80's, He died when he was 86 building fence! One of the things I liked most about him was he never let time run his life, He always had time for his family, and other than family his neighbors were the most important folks in his life! 101

Latest posts