• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Chris Wallace interview with Bill Clinton

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Your ABSOLUTLEY RIGHT KOLA! She was a willing adult and it was NO ONES BUSINESS.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................Unitil that lying b@$*@rd went under oath....

AND LIED!

How can you defend that?

First...............you don't defend Slick willy by attacking..............just won't work and shows a weak argument on your part.

Second, there was one person that claimed Bush and Coke.............his publisher dumped him because of credibility.

Third it wasn't about sex..................why do liberals still not get it.
Does PEWRJURY ring a bell.

There is no use in getting in a morality battle over activities many years ago...................if you do.................you better not put up slick willy as a role model..................you lose.

Remember this post was about getting binladen..............nothing else. Of course ole slick willy loses on this so I can see liberals bringing up other drivel as a defense.

democrats-crybaby.jpg

Nope...can't say that PEWRJURY rings a bell!!!!! Sounds smelly!!!

Do you mean perjury???? Dictionary.com, dar'lin

:lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

I guess I should have put down my cigar when I was typing so I wouldn't hit an extra key.....................those dang cigars :wink:
poke.gif

clinton_cigar.jpg

2003-06-14%20Hillary%20Clinton%20Living%20History%20cigar%20.8.JPG

apparently, from what I gathered on the radio today, Clinton left a note for Bush about the possibilities of a strike on America. I don't know if this was a post it note on the desk, or something in crayon held onto the fridge with a magnet....either way, Bill said he told George.

and Hillary was defending him like a mad man today.

every time that b!tch speaks, it makes me want to vomit

I was hoping Chris Wallace would ask him how he thought he could get Bin Laden with a weakened military
(and we all know who weakened it.)

Also, Kola, you think it was okay that he had affairs, as long
as he didn't get caught? Sorry, but I hold my president to a higher standard than that. He has NO moral character.

Now to get back to the subject we were discussing before we were distracted by that little bit of voyeurism into Clinton's sex life...

Rice: Clinton Left Us No Terror Plan

Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice challenged former President Clinton's claim that he did more than many of his conservative critics to pursue al-Qaida, saying in an interview published Tuesday that the Bush administration aggressively pursued the group even before the 9/11 attacks.

"What we did in the eight months was at least as aggressive as what the Clinton administration did in the preceding years," Rice said during a meeting with editors and reporters at the New York Post.

The newspaper published her comments after Clinton appeared on "Fox News Sunday" in a combative interview in which he defended his handling of the threat posed by Osama bin Laden and said he "worked hard" to have the al-Qaida leader killed.

"That's the difference in me and some, including all of the right-wingers who are attacking me now," Clinton said in the interview. "They ridiculed me for trying. They had eight months to try, they did not try."

Rice disputed his assessment.

"The notion somehow for eight months the Bush administration sat there and didn't do that is just flatly false - and I think the 9/11 commission understood that," she said.

Rice also took exception to Clinton's statement that he "left a comprehensive anti-terror strategy" for incoming officials when he left office.

"We were not left a comprehensive strategy to fight al-Qaida," she told the newspaper, which is owned by News Corp. (NWSA), the same company that owns Fox News Channel.

In the interview, Clinton accused host Chris Wallace of a "conservative hit job" and asked: "I want to know how many people in the Bush administration you asked, 'Why didn't you do anything about the Cole?' I want to know how many people you asked, 'Why did you fire Dick Clarke?'"

Rice portrayed the departure of former White House anti-terrorism chief Richard A. Clarke differently, saying he "left when he did not become deputy director of homeland security."

The interview has been the focus of much attention - drawing more than 800,000 views on YouTube and earning the show its best ratings in nearly three years.

Rice questioned the value of the dialogue. "I think this is not a very fruitful discussion," she said. "We've been through it. The 9/11 commission has turned over every rock and we know exactly what they said."

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/9/26/71250.shtml?s=al&promo_code=2618-1

FH...I'm not passing judgement on what other people do in their lives, I'm not that noble....my point is that it is/was NO ONE'S BUSINESS!!!!!!!

To me it seems a pretty sorry point to keep yapping on for years after the fact when young men are dying evry day overseas.....a solution needs to be found for that now!! Talking about someone's affair, semen stains on a blue dress does no one any good and solves nothing.

And LB today on Fox News...yes, the holy Fox News... it was announced that there is a memo that has been released stating there WAS a plan for bin Laden & Co left by Clinton for the Bush Admin.

kolanuraven said:
So the man diddled around.....so by this being such a BIG ' sin' here amongst ya'll.....I'm guessing no one here has EVERY been guilty of the same.....EVER....EVER...EVER?????????

]
Never. Why is it the liberals who usually hate men that use women (especially for sex) defend clinton. He is a womanizing liar. It wasn't just monica. There were several. He's just a liar and I want better for a president....I don't even want a liar for a hired hand , much less president.

After the 1993 World Trade Centre bombing, which killed six and injured 1,000, President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1995 bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed five US military personnel, President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1996 al-Khobar towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed 19 and injured 200 US military personnel, President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1998 bombing of US embassies in Africa, which killed 257 and injured 5,000, President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, which killed 17 and injured three US sailors, President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

"Such a strike would destroy terrorist infrastructure and, with luck, might kill bin Laden, Mr. Clarke told senior colleagues. But he was overruled ­­ first by the CIA and FBI, which wanted more investigation of the attack, and then by the Clinton Cabinet.
Janet Reno, then the attorney­ general, said an attack would break international law. Madeleine Albright, then secretary of state, is quoted as saying, "Bombing Muslims wouldn't be helpful at this time." Most controversially, the book quotes William Cohen, then the defence secretary, as saying the Cole attack "was not sufficiently provocative" and retaliation might cause trouble in Pakistan."

Yep, he did a good job, Bombed an aspirin factory....bombed a deserted training camp.....

the information below shows how Osama bin Laden was identified as the prime suspect, very quickly, after the attack while the Clinton team was still in office.
Despite the fact that bin Laden had declared war on America in 1998 the Clinton Administration never countered that we were at war with terrorists. In a radio address on October 14, two days after the attacks, Bill Clinton said "even when America is not at war, the men and women of our military risk their lives every day." In an October 18 memorial service, Clinton only devoted one small paragraph to the terrorists. He never mentioned any grave threat by name, not even Osama bin Laden or Al Qaeda. In a "Meet the Press" interview just 3 days after the attack, National Security Advisor Sandy Berger did not even bring up Al Qaeda or the risk it posed to Americans. His neglect to address the subject of our biggest enemy came just one month before the 2000 election. Top officials like Madeleine Albright and William Cohen ignored Richard Clarke's calls for attacking Al Qaeda targets for fear of derailing the Arab-Israeli peace process and creating perceptions that America is indiscriminately bombing Muslims. All of this despite the fact there was a foiled attempt on 3 U.S. targets on January 3, 2000, including an attack on "The Sullivans" in, of all places, the port of Aden, Yemen.

In fact, the Clinton Administration should have had knowledge of bin Laden's desire to carry out attacks on American forces. Osama bin Laden and members of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad appeared in a Qatar TV tape on September 22, 2000 making specific threats to attack American ships. Osama bin Laden followed through on his promise on October 12, 2000, killing 17 Americans. . . . .

in the past liberals have said clinto was a "former president" and that this was the past.............well seems as if finger wagging (lieing again) tantram throwing bill wants to rewrite history to get more liberals elected......so what he didn't do is relevent to todays politics......

After 9-11 President GW Bush promised that those that had done that horrible deed would be hunted down and killed.

Easier said than done!

kolanuraven said:
After 9-11 President GW Bush promised that those that had done that horrible deed would be hunted down and killed.

Easier said than done!

but at least Bush is not wagging his finger and vowing to do something about it, he ACTUALLY is attempting to do something about it!!

right wrong or indiffernt he is ATTEMPTING.
NOT VOWING to punish the criminals, and setting in a big chair puffing on a cigar and waiting for his intern to arrive like you know who:)

Easier said than done!

in the USS Cole bombing.....(and the USS Sullivan attempt)

Clinton did nothing......

Bush,....

On November 3, 2002, the CIA fired a AGM-114 Hellfire missile from a Predator UAV at a vehicle carrying Abu Ali al-Harithi, a suspected planner of the bombing plot. Also in the vehicle was Ahmed Hijazi, a U.S. citizen. Both were killed. This operation was carried out on Yemeni soil....

On September 29, 2004, a Yemeni judge sentenced Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri and Jamal al-Badawi to death for their roles in the bombing. Al-Nashiri, believed to be the operation's mastermind, is currently being held by the U.S. at an undisclosed location. ,... On September 29, 2004, he was sentenced to death in absentia in a Yemeni court for his role in the USS Cole bombing.

on the 1996 Khobar towers attack...

Clinton did nothing

Bush,...

On June 21, 2001 an indictment was issued in United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia in Alexandria, Virginia charging the following people with murder, conspiracy, and other charges related to the bombing:

again at least the Bush team went hunting.........

As I said before, the Bush administration prior to 9/11 showed little interest in al Qaeda, less than the Clinton administration

Berger and the principals decided to shelve the plan and let the next Administration take it up.

Source:...Al Franken...

Clarke's proposals called for the "breakup" of al-Qaeda cells and the arrest of their personnel. The financial support for its terrorist activities would be systematically attacked, its assets frozen, its funding from fake charities stopped. Nations where al-Qaeda was causing trouble — Uzbekistan, the Philippines, Yemen — would be given aid to fight the terrorists. Most important, Clarke wanted to see a dramatic increase in covert action in Afghanistan to "eliminate the sanctuary" where al-Qaeda had its terrorist training camps and bin Laden was being protected by the radical Islamic Taliban regime.

"Berger and the principals decided to shelve the plan and let the next Administration take it up. ,... They did not think it appropriate to launch a major initiative against Osama bin Laden."

An aggressive campaign to degrade the terrorist network worldwide — to shut down the conveyor belt of recruits coming out of the Afghan camps, to attack the financial and logistical support on which the hijackers depended — just might have rendered it incapable of carrying out the Sept. 11 attacks. Perhaps some of those who had to approve the operation might have been killed, or the money trail to Florida disrupted. We will never know, because we never tried.

it was a great plan....so why did Clinton shelve it?.......because he didn't care?

but really for those that are handed "others Plans"....do we look at ideas that others shelved,....if I replaced a former excutive, am I going to "r-ehash" all his failed efforts?

Clinton had a plan....but shelved it,..now he wants Bush to be blamed for not taking up that plan....

Clinton dismissed Clark,..and ignored him for eight years,...now he wants to say Bush should have listened to him....

in hindsight,... Bush should have went to the basement pulled the shelved discarded plan out and implimented it......

kolanuraven said:

Easier said than done!

Well I swear kolanuraven, you are becoming worse than dis when it comes to answering ones questions. :mad:

HOW DO YOU DEFEND A MAN THAT PUT HIS HAND ON THE BIBLE AND SWORE TO TELL THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH SO HELP ME GOD?

And after you answer that I think you need to address Steve and his points.

kolanuraven said:
FH...I'm not passing judgement on what other people do in their lives, I'm not that noble....my point is that it is/was NO ONE'S BUSINESS!!!!!!!

To me it seems a pretty sorry point to keep yapping on for years after the fact when young men are dying evry day overseas.....a solution needs to be found for that now!! Talking about someone's affair, semen stains on a blue dress does no one any good and solves nothing.

And LB today on Fox News...yes, the holy Fox News... it was announced that there is a memo that has been released stating there WAS a plan for bin Laden & Co left by Clinton for the Bush Admin.

so a plan was left...big deal, it was a changing of the guards.

if you were voted off of your farm, and I took over, as chosen by the people, and before leaving you wrote a plan on how you have been tending your livestock and growing your crops.....do you really think I would give a damn?? no I would go about it my way and not think twice about how you did things....same deal as Bush not following Clintons plan.

I'd love to see this plan...Except you can write all the plans in the world and they don't mean a hill of beans if you don't have the infrastructure to carry them out- and by then Bill and Ms Reno had pretty well completely neutered our military and domestic intelligence gathering services.....

I missed the interview :(
I do remember though when Clinton bombed that aspirin factory in an attempt to kill Osama during the Monica scandal. Rush claimed he was just waging the dog.
Then you have people saying Bush didnt do enough to prevent 9/11.
In Bush Jrs and Clintons defence I dont think there was much that either one had the political power to do before 9/11 to really prevent it.
Realy its all about threat priority.
Plus if you look back in British History they were also caught with their pants down different times because they thought it couldntr happen to them. Didnt take the enemy seriouse. Example going into WW2 im sure Churchill thought of the Japanese as funny looking little gardeners.
I know I was pretty surprised back on 9/11.
Just my oppinion but the war should be something that isnt politics. All parties should be working together to win the war.

About future leaders
There is something messed up about the selection of potential leaders.
It shouldnt be about what family you come from or how much money you inherited or married into. It shouldnt be about family connections.

Latest posts