• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Christmas....40 Years Ago......

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TimH

Reaction score
waifs.jpg

That's me.... on the left. :)

hey, why didn't you put that in the photo contest under Holidays past, I would of voted for it you cute little devil you

Jinglebob said:
Cute kids, but the one on the left is kind of a runt! :wink:

:lol:

Runt????? :???:

Well, I've been called worse than that. :wink:
My sisters haven't towered over me like that for many,many years!!! :D :D

Nope,the one on the right is too cute,he's that lil runt on the left :D ...........good luck

TimH said:
Jinglebob said:

Tim----bet ya grew up pretty darned tough....having to defend yourself against 2 older sisters!!! :lol:

Mike's been awful busy trying to defend his honour and virtue against a certain gentleman by the name of Crowder over on the Cattle forum. :lol: :lol: :p :shock: :twisted:

ranchwife said:
TimH said:
Jinglebob said:

Tim----bet ya grew up pretty darned tough....having to defend yourself against 2 older sisters!!! :lol:

Ranchwife, I only had to defend myself against 1 of them. The oldest one always picked on me ....still does and the other one always mothered me....still does. Some things never change!! :D :D

TimH said:
ranchwife said:
TimH said:

Ranchwife, I only had to defend myself against 1 of them. The oldest one always picked on me ....still does and the other one always mothered me....still does. Some things never change!! :D :D

My sister is younger than me by 22 months and always picked on me, too!! I was taught to always "defend your baby sister".....unfortunately, her mouth had a habit of getting her into trouble and I would have to get her outta it!!! Never had an older sibling to mother me :( Guess that's why I am such a "mother hen" to everyone
:wink: :wink:

ranchwife said:
Juan said:
I'm holding my breath waiting for a comment from Mike! :D :D :D

no doubt....some people just do not have the maturity to LET THINGS GO AND MOVE ON!!!!!! :roll: :roll:

I think the -back and forth-between TimH and Mike is rather humorous.Is that a problem with you?Worse things are posted on this web all the time.
Does one have to give up their sense of humor to become"mature"?

Happy New year to all of you.

Latest posts