• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

CHRISTMAS DINNER TEXAS STYLE

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
IMG_0575.jpg

prime beef,beats turkey or ham................good luck

Actually, I like to have beef, turkey and ham on the table at the same time. Makes for a real good meal.

Like the pic a bunch.

My best,

B.C.

Yup,feeder if you and broke cowboy were closer,we would throw a couple more rib eyes on the fire,pour a couple more shots of good whiskey and spread some holiday cheer :D :D ................good luck

Yup I'd take prime rib over turkey,ham anyday although we had great turkey feed today...hope you had great Christmas Haymaker,just popped in for a little peace and quiet 8)

Jinglebob said:
Thats my idea of a good Christmas dinner! :)

Did the lady like her present? And what was it?

Yes,I got her a antique singer feather weight sewing machine she liked it ,supposed to be a quilters dream machine,and she quilts so it worked good,thanks for asking Jinglebob..............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Jinglebob said:

Yes,I got her a antique singer feather weight sewing machine she liked it ,supposed to be a quilters dream machine,and she quilts so it worked good,thanks for asking Jinglebob..............good luck

Glad she liked it, It was fitting a Sewing Machine froma old so and so. :wink: :cowboy:

HAY MAKER said:
Jinglebob said:

What a nice gift, HAYMAKER, that was very nice :D

Faster horses said:
So much for our suggestions. You thought of that all by yourself.

Sounds like a dandy present.

Why is it men ask for ideas then go ahead and do what they'd already planned to do anyway? Just curious.

Latest posts