• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Chrysler moving production of Jeeps to China and Russia

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Marchionne came under harsh criticism from Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, who falsely suggested that Chrysler would shift production from Ohio to China of the Jeep brand. The Romney ad on the issue was branded the "lie of the year" by fact checker "Politifact."

Chrysler sold 33,463 jeeps in China this year, thru September. Chrysler hasn't built any jeeps in China since 2009. And now Chrysler wants to start manufacturing in China. That means lost American jobs, obviously.

Romney spoke the truth.. yet was vilified by the media..

I guess to win an election what we need is a slick talking conservative lier to run just like they had... to bad our principles keep getting in the way of the DC power struggle..

Steve said:
Marchionne came under harsh criticism from Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, who falsely suggested that Chrysler would shift production from Ohio to China of the Jeep brand. The Romney ad on the issue was branded the "lie of the year" by fact checker "Politifact."

Chrysler sold 33,463 jeeps in China this year, thru September. Chrysler hasn't built any jeeps in China since 2009. And now Chrysler wants to start manufacturing in China. That means lost American jobs, obviously.

Romney spoke the truth.. yet was vilified by the media..

I guess to win an election what we need is a slick talking conservative lier to run just like they had... to bad our principles keep getting in the way of the DC power struggle..
I don't understand why some better debate moderator's can't be had. One who doubles as part of an Obama debating tag team should be out of the question.

Latest posts