• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Church, is it a date?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Murgen

Reaction score
Got asked to go to church tomorrow, is it a date?

Been hanging out with this lady for a while, going for walks, chatting it up. Is it a date?

Should I wear my green suit, with black shoes , or the black suit, with green shoes.

Mickey tie, or cow tie. thanks for the help. :D

it's a date alright - the very best kind. Forget the suit though, unless this is an uptown church. Just polish those boots, make sure your Levis are clean and take your hat off when you walk inside. Tipping it to the ladies on the way in makes a big hit too. A little of that good smelling stuff after a clean shave is also good idea. Enjoy yourself.

Murgen said:
Got asked to go to church tomorrow, is it a date?

Been hanging out with this lady for a while, going for walks, chatting it up. Is it a date?

Should I wear my green suit, with black shoes , or the black suit, with green shoes.

Mickey tie, or cow tie. thanks for the help. :D

Murgen, when you are in church asking for forgiveness please think of all the "Hated" Americans that you don't even know and their "lying" ways that you don't have a clue of. I'm sure you'll manage to feel better about yourself.

Go to church, then maybe coffee or lunch after. If she accepts, then it's really a date! Have a good time!

Sounds like she's very interested in a nice gentleman!
The clothes don't matter usually, at least in the USA things are often very casual anymore. In our church jeans and no tie are the norm, and only visitors show up in a suit. But clean is important.
Ditto for Lib.Belle's suggestions and
Shelly's idea sounds like a pleasant addition.

SO don't keep us in suspense :!: Was it a date? Did you go for lunch? You know their are no secrets in the ranchers family. Well maybe some but those are best left untold. :wink: :wink: :cowboy:

Went for lunch after, yes, but didn't have too much energy left to eat. That church service was high energy. They were singing and dancing, so I broke out the two step, with the Pastor's wife, I've got another date next Sunday now!

I hope not with the pastor's wife

It's Liberty Belle's fault, she told me to shine my boots. I'm starting to think that I should go to church more often. I think there were only 4 or 5 men there.

But, all jokes aside, I had a good time and enjoyed the morning! :)

Murgen-What are folks wearing to church in Canada these days?

Glad you had a good time!

Murgen said:
Went for lunch after, yes, but didn't have too much energy left to eat. That church service was high energy. They were singing and dancing, so I broke out the two step, with the Pastor's wife, I've got another date next Sunday now!
With the Pastor's wife?? :shock:

Wearing to church?, it's very casual, but it was a hot day. Not many wearing shirts with ties. Only one guy with a suit. The women were even wearing spandex. And I was looking for the sexy dresses :cry:

The lady I went with had on a halter top and mini skirt, with cowboy boots(I wish). Gotta love them rednecks. Just kidding!

Latest posts