• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

CIA's National Intelligence Council says....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
"Iraq has replaced Afghanistan as the training ground for the next generation of "professionalized" terrorists, according to a report released yesterday by the National Intelligence Council, the CIA director's think tank.
Iraq provides terrorists with "a training ground, a recruitment ground, the opportunity for enhancing technical skills," said David B. Low, the national intelligence officer for transnational threats. "There is even, under the best scenario, over time, the likelihood that some of the jihadists who are not killed there will, in a sense, go home, wherever home is, and will therefore disperse to various other countries."

Before the U.S. invasion, the CIA said Saddam Hussein had only circumstantial ties with several al Qaeda members. Osama bin Laden rejected the idea of forming an alliance with Hussein and viewed him as an enemy of the jihadist movement because the Iraqi leader rejected radical Islamic ideals and ran a secular government. "

(My emphasis)
More at the link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A7460-2005Jan13.html

The CIA forgot to add that Iraq provides a very good place to KILL them too, before they can make it to our own soil.......I'd rather have them seeking martyrdom there than on US soil amongst our families.....

Oldtimer said:
The CIA forgot to add that Iraq provides a very good place to KILL them too, before they can make it to our own soil.......I'd rather have them seeking martyrdom there than on US soil amongst our families.....

The General said "we can't kill them all." Terrorists are multiplying like rabbits in Iraq and the hatred of the US since the invasion is growing. You know as well as I do that this was a mistake; just don't have the guts to admit it.

Oldtimer said:

:eek:

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:

I get it, Hypo. Are you saying he talks out of both sides of his mouth? :lol: :lol:

Mike said:
hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:

I get it, Hypo. Are you saying he talks out of both sides of his mouth? :lol: :lol:

we could do some "killing" there now..

just bomb the "non-existent" (WMD) chemical plant to smithereens..

that ought to take out some of the "bomb-makers" with a college degree in bio chemistry..

Latest posts