• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ckecking cattle

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Denny

Reaction score
000_0033.jpg

momma and baby.

000_0032.jpg

walking cash$$$$$

000_0030.jpg

more money$$$

000_0034.jpg

moving fast

000_0029.jpg

Red yearling heifer.ain't she purdy.

Itook these yeasterday when my wife let me out of the house...

My wife doesn't "let" :cry: me out of the house - - -she "throws" me out. :?

Really good looking bunch :D :D :D

Jake said:
great cattle. I really like the looks of the freeze brand on the red heifer.

I used to leave the freeze brand on for 50 seconds but this spring I went to 75 seconds as it was 85 degrees the day we worked them most all of them turned out like that one...

Denny said:
Jake said:

I used to leave the freeze brand on for 50 seconds but this spring I went to 75 seconds as it was 85 degrees the day we worked them most all of them turned out like that one...

would ya come down and freeze brand ours? :lol: we haven't tried it but I'd guarantee ours wouldn't be that purdy if we did try it ourselves

Jake said:
Denny said:
Jake said:

would ya come down and freeze brand ours? :lol: we haven't tried it but I'd guarantee ours wouldn't be that purdy if we did try it ourselves

sure we did 43 heifers in 6 hours.You just need a good chute and REALLY SQUEEZE THEM..

Denny said:
Jake said:
Denny said:

sure we did 43 heifers in 6 hours.You just need a good chute and REALLY SQUEEZE THEM..

we revamped the chute this summer so it should be ready to go. I might have to get ahold of ya when we get ready to bring our heifers in to be pregged. :lol:

Jake said:
Denny said:
Jake said:

we revamped the chute this summer so it should be ready to go. I might have to get ahold of ya when we get ready to bring our heifers in to be pregged. :lol:

o.k. another 4 weeks in this chair and broken bones or not I'm out doing something..

Latest posts