• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Clarence is back!!!! Yippee!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hello, Yep I am back. I moved home yesterday. I am walking but kind of slow. If I mistep a little pains shoot through my knee, but that will end before long. It took a little longer to heal than I expected.
I did enjoy my stay at Cherry Hills, everone waited on me, but it is not the right place for me, at least not now.
If I would have known I would be there that long I would have gotten on the internet. I would have had to get telephone connected, and I don't know what else. As it was I just used a cell phone.
Now I have to catch up on Rancher's net.

Glad to have you back Clarence, but i'm sure the ladies at Cherry Hills will be missing you.HaHa :wink: Oh well spring will soon be here and you'll beable to get out a little more. Becareful if it's slippery cause you sure don't want a relapse. :cowboy:

Welcome back Clarence! It was a pleasure to meet you and Martin at Deadwood. I hope you keep on improving and are ready for footraces come spring! :D :D :D

A great start to your new year, Clarence!

If you get a chance and haven't seen it yet, the movie "The March of the Penquins" is one you'd enjoy. We rented it last night and were fascinated.

Way to go Clarence,
Glad you're home, We all missed you. Saw Deb this morning and she said you went home while she was gone over the weekend. She said you were one of her favorites and that she would miss you... How you're all ours.....YESSSSSSSSSS........

Latest posts