• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

CLARENCE or MARTIN JR

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Reaction score
How did the leg surgery go? Hope Clarence has started the mending process and the pain medicines are doing a good job for him.

Havn't got Clarence back home as of yet. He was having some trouble with acid reflux while there and they checked out his esophagus, etc. and got that under control. I called him today and he thought he could get out tomorrow (Sunday). I will call him again in the morning and if it works out will drive down to get him tomorrow. He has been doing a little walking with a walker.

Martin Jr. said:
Havn't got Clarence back home as of yet. He was having some trouble with acid reflux while there and they checked out his esophagus, etc. and got that under control. I called him today and he thought he could get out tomorrow (Sunday). I will call him again in the morning and if it works out will drive down to get him tomorrow. He has been doing a little walking with a walker.

Tell him not to push too hard. If he milks this well he could get out of a lot of cooking! :D

Martin, please give my get well wishes to Clarence! I know it's a bummer to be laid up and frustrating to not be able to do what you want to do.

Tell Clarence to get that acid reflux problem looked after. That can be a bad deal. My father in law ignored his and it finished him. Nothing to mess around with.

Thanks for the concern, Ranchers Net group.

I got back into my home last night. I spent one day in Valentine at Martins place. Special Thanks to the one wo sent the candy bars.

My leg never caused much pain, a little moe as I am starting to get more mobil. An ulcer on my esophagus decided to flare up. this cause me 2 nights and a day more pain than I have ever had. At first I thought it would just work as as it always does, thoght just a chang in diet or the way I was eating. Finally, I asked my nurse if there was anything she could find me for it, she came back and said there was nothing down she could give me. Sometime later my doctor came in to check my leg. I told him my problem, than another came by, I thnk my nurse had hims stop. He asked about my problem and what I had done in the past. He said he would send something up. i thought he had fogottten about me, but about midnight my nurse came in with a capsule in her hand. If I would have had the choice of this pill and a million dollars I would have taken the pill.

The next morning I was told I was scheduled for a CT scan, Then the next morning I had a throught scan. I am now treating the ulcer with double antibotic, not much pain there but some difficulty eating, have to eat sof food and small amounts at a time.

My nephew is here with me now for a few days, and my sister will be here awhile. I will have a lot of decisions to make now as I will be down about 2 months. I may have to move into an assisted care unit for a couple of months.

Clarence

Sorry to hear about the double problem but glad you're home.

Two months...don't forget to take your computer if you have to leave home for assisted care or you'll have to go thru withdrawal as well. :wink:

Glad to hear you made it home. That saying "No place like home" sure holds true. I am also glad you are getting some help for that ulcer. I had a friend that had an ulcer since he was a kid. It took to bleeding and he ended up in the hospital. All it took to clear it up was anti biotics, he hasn't been bothered with it since. His dad had also had ulcers for years.

Take care, Maybe you could get home care instead of haveing to move.

Hey maybe Deergirl that was looking for work could help you out. :wink: :cowboy: Michael

Big Muddy rancher said:
Hey maybe Deergirl that was looking for work could help you out. :wink: :cowboy: Michael

DeerGirl found some opportunities in WY last I heard.

Latest posts