• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

CLARENCE !!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Reaction score
Just wondering how your leg is healing?
We're SURE your're following all doctor's order, right? :roll:
Hope everything is progressing well with you.

We got Clarence into town in an assisted living place on Monday. A small apartment with everything close, and down the hall, far enough for him to get exercise, is the dining room. There are people in there that he knows too. He will get three good meals here, better than he would get for himself. I went out and picked up his mail last night and will deliver it to him today. A neighbor is looking after the place. Will have to get him on line sometime.

Martin, Is Clarence at Cherry Hills??? I hope so,that is such a nice place.. I would move in tomorrow if they would let me.. All my friends work there or are there living. They tell me you have to be 55...That's not to far off..

Yes, Clarence is in Cherry Hills. I talked to Sally on Monday morning and my sister brought him in from his place later that morning and got him situated there. I thinks he likes the idea of not fixing meals.

Martin:

Could you please PM me Clarence's address---I'd like to send him a card and maybe some baked goods (is it ok if he has sweets, cookies, etc.???) I ask because so many folks are on a restricted diet due to diabetes, etc. Tell him we miss him and hope he's getting along ok and getting better!

Thanks,

TTB

Latest posts