• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Class Project groups

Help Support Ranchers.net:

MsSage

Reaction score
Here are the groups working on the cow project. Since I took the Pictures today most have on their AR shirts they earned reading and they get to wear jeans instead of uniform pants.

Group-1-RoseBrianEbonie.jpg

Group 1 Rose & Brian & Ebonie

Group2-JohnsieJaleciaAde.jpg

Group 2 Johnsie & Jalecia & A'desia

Group-3-CooperClaudiaKoff.jpg

group 3 Cooper & Claudia & Koffi

Group-4-BJJessica.jpg

Group 4 BJ & Jessica

Group-5-MararitaShcrissony.jpg

Group 5 Margarita & Schrissony & Lucky

Group6-AmeaJordan.jpg

Group 6 Amea & Jordan

Group7-JulianJonathan.jpg

Group 7 Julian & Jonathan

NR do you see a group you would want to have your Bull CAlf? I am putting kids and calves together this afternoon I have the pics printed and getting the groups together. LOL Problem is the other classes found out and they all want one uggg might just use same 7 calves.
I cant believe the comments and remarks from the other students and parents. I am very glad everyone is very excited and looking forward to doign this. I have a couple parents wanting to help ..sshhhhh dont let on they really want to learn as well.
Its a shame most of the people around here have never been around "farm" animals. They want to know so I will be asking tons of questions........

Ohh it doesn't matter to me-you must be a heck of a teacher everybody is smiling-they all look like great kids-I think this will be alot of fun. I think back to 1967 when my cousins-10 of them from 2-12-came out from Buffalo, New York for a visit. None of them had ever seen a cow before-we had an old Hereford cow up close to the yard and in two weeks they totally domesticated her-broke to ride and all lol.

Latest posts