• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Clean joke

Help Support Ranchers.net:

baling wire

Reaction score
Two brooms where hanging in the closet and after a while they got to know each other so well, they decided to get married.One broom was, of course, the bride broom, the other the groom broom. The bride broom looked very beautiful in her white dress. The groom broom was handsome and suave in his tuxedo. The wedding was lovely. After the wedding, at the wedding dinner, the bride-broom leaned over and said to the groom-broom, "I think I am going to have a little whisk broom!!!" IMPOSSIBLE!!" said the groom broom WE HAVEN'T EVEN SWEPT TOGETHER!"

Christmas time at school and little BOBBY brings teacher a present and asks teacher to guess what it was. Since it was a flat square box and she knew Bobby's folks had a candy store she said a box of chocolates. Bobby said oh teachers how did you guess.
Little Sally brought teacher a long narrow box that did weigh much and said teacher guess what I got you? Teacher knew that Sally's parents owned a flower shop so she said "Flowers'. Sally said oh teacher your so smart how did you ever guess.
Little Johnny brought a bigger box up for teacher and it was leaking abit from the corner. The teacher knowing Johnny's folks ran a liqour store took a little bit of the leakage on her finger and said is it a bottle of wine? Johnny said NO. The teacher took another little taste with her finger from the leakage and said is it Rum? Johnny says NO. So teacher takes another taste from the leakage and asks if it Scotch? Johnny says NO. Teachers says I give up . What is is it?

Johnny says a" PUPPY" :!:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Christmas time at school and little BOBBY brings teacher a present and asks teacher to guess what it was. Since it was a flat square box and she knew Bobby's folks had a candy store she said a box of chocolates. Bobby said oh teachers how did you guess.
Little Sally brought teacher a long narrow box that did weigh much and said teacher guess what I got you? Teacher knew that Sally's parents owned a flower shop so she said "Flowers'. Sally said oh teacher your so smart how did you ever guess.
Little Johnny brought a bigger box up for teacher and it was leaking abit from the corner. The teacher knowing Johnny's folks ran a liqour store took a little bit of the leakage on her finger and said is it a bottle of wine? Johnny said NO. The teacher took another little taste with her finger from the leakage and said is it Rum? Johnny says NO. So teacher takes another taste from the leakage and asks if it Scotch? Johnny says NO. Teachers says I give up . What is is it?

Johnny says a" PUPPY" :!:

Oh, man, BMR that was GROSS!

Latest posts