• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Clinton goes jogging

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranchwife

Reaction score
Bill Clinton started jogging near his new home in Chapeau. But on each run he happened to jog past a hooker standing on the same street corner,day after day.
With some apprehension he would brace himself as he approached her for what was most certainly to follow.

"Fifty dollars!" she would shout from the curb.
"No. Five dollars!" fired back Clinton.

This ritual between Bill and the hooker continued for days. He'd run by and
she'd yell, "Fifty dollars!"
He'd yell back, "Five dollars!"

One day however, Hillary decided that she wanted to accompany her husband on his jog. As the jogging couple neared the problematic street corner,Bill realized the "pro" would bark her $50 offer and Hillary would wonder what he'd really been doing on all his past outings.

He realized he should have a darn good explanation for the junior Senator.

As they jogged into the turn that would take them past the corner, Bill became even more apprehensive than usual.

Sure enough, there was the hooker.

Bill tried to avoid the prostitute's eyes as she watched the pair jog past.

Then, from the sidewalk, the hooker yelled, "See what you get for five bucks?!""

Sure am glad my 15 year old "know it all" showed me how to "copy and paste".....now you're in for it!!!! 8)

Isn't it fun to have to ask the kids how to do something and they act like you must be the dumbest, evrybody at school learned that last year :roll:

Great joke!

Isn't it fun to have to ask the kids how to do something and they act like you must be the dumbest,

Last summer my son was getting a little "smart" and when I asked him to help me set up a web site he commented that's one of the things I went to college for,,,I let it go, but,

when he came home, after work the next day, his computer, A/C, TV, ect didn't work. He came running down to see why, I said I would go up and check, Lo and behold it all worked fine for me,,,

so after I went back down stairs it seemed to stop working "no power" seemed to him I was in control, I reminded him I was also an electrician, and when I built our house I made sure I had seperate breakers for his room, so if he didn't move out, or pay his way I could just shut the electric off,

He was soon willing to help out on the technical prolbem I was having uploading the site :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts