• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Code Words

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sandhusker

Reaction score
mwj has a great idea, we need some code words to save us all some time. I'll get it started and everybody can chime in.

"Custer" will mean "I don't care if you do answer my post with logic and or facts, I just want to fight"

"Ming" will mean "I will employ chinese water torture methods to continue this now mockery of a debate until you simply get tired of me, then I will claim victory"

"Rush" will mean "Everything you/your orginization has ever said and ever will say is a lie"

"Fuhrer" will mean, "Everytime I tell a tale, the truth will erode 1% so that if I say it 100 times, it will the replace the truth and for my intents and purposes, will be the truth".

''oh my'' I have just realized that I have no idea what the thread is about,but never mind I will give a long tirade about something unrelated :???:

"bless your heart" paid lots of money to charm school so I dont tell you to go jump off a cliff. Your not being reasonable.

"scooter" I will take your argument and destroy it ONE sentence at a time until no one will be able to understand the context of your story and then they will believe that I am actually making sense.

"Mike"- I'm just sitting at the computer typing so that it looks like I'm busy working when I am actually drinking. :D

sandbagging ---- to be used when a question is asked and answered several times but the facts down fit the askers agenda , so denial of answer or diversionary tactics are implemented to distract from the original statement.

Husking--- when a comment is made, bets are negotiated and the orginal statement suddenly changes.

INTIWSTD --- standing for "I never thought I would see the day" to be used when a member of a certain beef organization admits he or his organization where wrong. (don't except to see this one much)

Time for bed.--- to be used when all you can think of to get yourself out of a loosing argument is comments about someones loyalties to their native land and the school they attended. :wink:

Latest posts