• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Coincidence

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
This morning I took off feeding hay bright and early, as some of the cattle were short-changed on feed yesterday. The wind howled all day, and the hay just would not lay. Anyway this morning Ronnie Dunn was singing "We All Bleed Red" over the radio waves. I pulled up to a gate, got out of my pickup, and blew my nose rather vigorously in cowboy fashion. Even though I haven't had a nosebleed in years, I got one this morning. Sure enough, the song is right; we all bleed red. :? :roll: :wink:

High Plains said:
Well that's just great news Soap. Preciate you giving us the news, blow by blow.

:shock:

Must be something in the water in Nebraska :roll:
Cause that's about the same response I would expect from Soap. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good thing they weren't playing "May the bird of Paradise fly up your nose" :shock:

Soapweed said:
This morning I took off feeding hay bright and early, as some of the cattle were short-changed on feed yesterday. The wind howled all day, and the hay just would not lay. Anyway this morning Ronnie Dunn was singing "We All Bleed Red" over the radio waves. I pulled up to a gate, got out of my pickup, and blew my nose rather vigorously in cowboy fashion. Even though I haven't had a nosebleed in years, I got one this morning. Sure enough, the song is right; we all bleed red. :? :roll: :wink:

good news is,, we all bleed red
bad news is,,i to,, had not had a nose bleed for years,but a severe case of nose bleed just before my stroke.some of us now have to take our aspirin everyday.try not to stress,and IF its bad and last all day,i might be concerned.

FWIW-a forman found me in a ditch at 8:00 in the morn.i had made it to work but had crawled out of a back-hoe and into the ditch.couldn't talk and very confused.

You're lucky Soap. I get occasional nosebleeds but if I really want a gusher all I need to do is chew up one Vitamin C tablet. :roll:

Latest posts